Do you think pop quizzes are fair
Top-level test Boss issue test: Test your unconscious prejudices
The most important questions about the test
How does the test work?
The Chefsache-Unconscious-Bias-Test measures how quickly and precisely you assign certain terms to changing word pairs. For example, most participants spontaneously associate male first names with the word “career” and female first names with the word “family”. The results show that, as a rule, the same sequence of terms in the combinations male / career or female / family are assigned more quickly than the opposite word pairs male / family or female / career. At the end you get feedback that shows the strength of the association between the categories.
The unconscious bias test is based on the scientifically proven Implicit Association Test (IAT) from Harvard University.
Does the order of the individual test contents play a role?
In some cases, the structure of the query can influence the result of the test. However, the order effect is typically very small.
What can I do if I get a result that I did not expect?
Many test participants report test results that deviate from their self-assessment. Use the opportunity to become aware of your unconscious associations and to question the decisions and actions that may result from them. Question your own assumptions and define objective criteria for your decisions in order to leave less room for unconscious associations.
Exactly such strategies are also the focus of our Chefsache-Unconsious-Bias online training. Try it!
Does the unconscious bias test also exist on other topics?
The Chefsache-Unconscious-Bias-Test is a further development of the so-called Implicit Association Test (IAT) of Harvard University. In principle, the IAT is suitable for testing any association pair. A number of other tests, for example on age or weight, can be found under the following link: https://implicit.harvard.edu/implicit/germany/
Where can I find more background information on the IAT?
Extensive further information on the IAT can be found on the website of the researchers who originally developed the test: https://implicit.harvard.edu/implicit/germany/background/
- Should I trust cryptocurrencies for investments
- Is our IQ intertwined with our DNA
- What race was Einstein
- Can publish Windows 7 Ultimate RemoteApp applications
- Is Goa a good place to invest
- What are your 10 Most Useful Gadgets
- Have you hosted a yoga retreat?
- What is the Hindi Meaning of News
- How did you overcome extreme emotional pain
- What keeps you involved in volunteering
- Was Sakura a main character
- Dallas Texas is near Houston Texas
- Why do my wrists crack so often
- What are the best food-themed films
- Are you a voting man
- When will cars be available in 2020?
- What is a white label partnership
- What use is Jaaxy
- Special forces can withdraw during their vacation
- How can student discount cards be used
- What is contemporary painting
- Who has more swarms of boys or girls?
- How are cathode rays called electrons?
- What is CCNA CCNP CCIE
- How do I remember organic chemistry
- What is paranoia 1
- Why and how is money shredded
- How do I live without trust
- Alan Watts was racist
- How was sex during the Victorian era
- Is the genetic algorithm part of neural networks
- What makes someone want to help a crowdfunding cause
- Is there an evolving global consciousness
- How many 100-digit numbers are there