Marijuana pampers our brain cells completely
Crack your brain for your success!
This guide explains in an understandable and entertaining way how you can successfully achieve your goal in life. It offers support in freeing one's own life from psychological barriers. It exposes lies in life like: “I am not good enough” and motivates you to tackle your own goals with determination and to adapt habits so that they do justice to the goals.
Based on scientific findings, the author shows that our brain is malleable at any age. It encourages people to stop burying goals and dreams in order to gain more confidence and a more positive outlook on life. With well-founded examples and based on personal experience, she offers assistance so that your own potential can be fully developed.
- Everyone who wants to increase their own mental and physical performance and strive for a successful, healthy and happy life.
- Young adults, undergraduates and schoolchildren will particularly benefit from this book.
The author: Nevriye Yesil, born in 1976, studied psychology in Tennessee and North Dakota. She works as a lecturer at Lurleen B. Wallace Community College, teaching psychology and developmental psychology. Nevriye Yesil lives in Alabama with her husband and two children.
Authors and affiliations
About the authors
Nevriye Yesil was born in Hamburg in 1976 and studied psychology in Tennessee and North Dakota. She works as a lecturer at Lurleen B. Wallace Community College, teaching psychology and developmental psychology. Nevriye Yesil lives in Alabama with her husband and two children.
- What is USPS Tracking
- How often does your office rearrange the seats?
- There's a song called sunflower
- Who are Eminem's siblings
- Where did Joseph Stalin live
- Who would win Sentry or Shazam
- How did you recover from a backstabbed
- What do you mean by oxides
- What should I not worry about
- You can have private insurance and Medicare
- How do I increase my brand awareness
- Harry Styles will do a second album
- Why does Windows Troubleshooter never work
- Where can I find top hair extensions
- Loewen attack people
- How many addresses in the US
- Had Vikings birthdays
- How can I change an iCloud account
- What are my chances for top universities
- What kind of plant is that that I have found
- What is Kernel Compilation
- Can a normal person work for Google
- Who were Jimi Hendrix's best employees
- What are bulging cells