What is a racking horse
|Image does not exist|
|Main breeding area:||United States|
|Stick measure:||150-160 cm|
|Colours:||all including checks|
|Main application area:|
The Racking Horse is an American gaited horse breed, which was created around 1970 with the establishment of its own register and the determination of the breeding goal. Tennessee Walking Horse lines were significantly involved in the breeding. The breed has its own organization that Racking Horse Breeders' Association of America, based in Decatur, Alabama.
Background information on horse evaluation and breeding can be found under: Exterior, interior and horse breeding.
The racking horse is about 150 to 160 cm tall. It comes in all colors, including piebalds.
The racking horse's temperament is moderate to calm.
In addition to the three basic gaits of walk, trot and canter, the racking horse has another gait, the rack, a four-stroke gait that is run smoothly and is similar to the tölt of Icelandic horses. The pace of this gait is very variable and can be ridden at speeds of up to 50 km / h from the slow working pace, the show rack, to the fast rack, to the racing pace, the speed rack.
The history of the Racking Horse dates back to before the American Civil War. The breeding organization Racking Horse Breeders' Association of America was founded in May 1971.
- What should I know about your language
- What would your dream rock band be
- Which professions are activated
- Hellenism is experiencing a resurgence in Greece
- Why do you consider yourself a gypsy
- Great Britain is at war with Russia
- Will human labor survive the robotics revolution?
- What is the runtime delay
- Do the Irish queue like the British do
- What will happen when everyone becomes LGBT
- Will pain killers affect the kidneys
- How can I freelance animation
- What are the best books on networking
- Which taste of slushy is the best
- What's your favorite shampoo
- How many avatars of Vishnu are there
- How many tails does a kitsune have
- Will China ever officially become capitalist?
- What is your favorite island in the Azores
- Retail stores are out of date
- How is the conductivity of oil measured?
- What am I if not a poet?
- What does a trapezoidal shape look like
- Who wrote Psalm 2?