Which country is most interested in neurosurgery
What is "Neurosurgery"?
By definition, the subject of neurosurgery includes "the detection and operative treatment of diseases, injuries and malformations of the central nervous system and its sheaths, the peripheral and vegetative nervous system as well as the corresponding preliminary examinations, conservative treatment methods and rehabilitation.
As an independent discipline, neurosurgery deals with the treatment of cranial, brain and spinal cord injuries, tumors and malformations of the skull, brain, spinal cord and nerves, as well as bleeding, vascular malformations, diseases caused by intervertebral discs and spine, but also with the treatment of functional ones Disorders such as pain, spasticity, epilepsy and movement disorders.
With the availability of modern imaging methods such as computed tomography and magnetic resonance tomography and the introduction of the surgical microscope and the development of microsurgical techniques, the basics of function-preserving microneurosurgery were given. Nowadays, these functions are often shown preoperatively in functional magnetic resonance imaging (fMRI), positron emission tomography (PET) and magnetic encephalography (MEG). With the help of powerful computers, it is possible to include this information about physical and mental functions in the planning of the operation.
Functional computer-assisted microneurosurgery is one of the main focuses of the Lübeck Neurosurgery Clinic. Other intraoperative imaging techniques such as intraoperative ultrasound and laser fluorescence marking of tumors have been routine clinical practice for years. These procedures are supplemented by the latest new methods such as optical coherence tomography and multiphoton fluorescence tomography in order to be able to better define the boundaries of brain tumors on a microscopic level. This enables gentle, minimally invasive, but maximally effective neurosurgery while protecting important brain and nerve functions.
- What are your craziest passions
- What are the highways
- What is hurricane proof
- Do men have worse BPD than women?
- Is FeCl2 ionic or covalent
- Can an 11 year old shop online
- Copies pasting on the Internet plagiarism
- Is hacking a part of productivity
- Why are fireworks legal at all
- Where is love in the brain
- What if the witness can't see the accused
- What are finance and accounting activities
- Why did the Czech Republic and Slovakia separate countries
- Why should someone major in leadership?
- How do you understand quadratic equations
- Why did Quora banned Anurag Kumar
- Broadway shows are recorded
- How does cross site scripting work
- How much heat can a laser generate
- Autistic people have super powers
- What is an ADMS
- Harry Styles will do a second album
- What are some sentence examples with compatriot
- Why was the monorail in Jakarta canceled