How do you define the term question
Part of speech: noun, (Female)Hyphenation:
- Question, Plural: Questions | questions
- IPA: [ˈFʁaːɡəˌʃtɛlʊŋ]
- 1) Action of formulating a question
- 2) Issue discussed or discussed
- Determinative compound, composed of the noun question and the noun verb put
- 2) Matter, task, case, question, problem, problem, point, matter, difficulty, topic
- Task, problem
- 2) Generation of hypotheses, polemics, topic pre-formulation
- 1) formulation
- 2) matter
- 2) Question of waste, questioning, question of alliance, question of property, question of financing, question of hostage, question of borderline, question of principle, main question, question of capital, question of Jews, question of coalition, question of cost, question of power, question of personnel, question of price, question of law, question of relevance, key question, question of guilt, question of dispute, environmental question, constitutional question, insurance question Question of trust, question of doubt
- 1) I have your specific question, the one in yours Question stuck, not quite understood!
- 1) Can you do yours Question still specify?
- 2) “So you will choose a thinner layer thickness for fine structural details in the lungs than for the Question after an inflammatory process in the mediastinum or abdomen. "
- 2) The Question: Will humanity ever leave Earth? cannot be answered with certainty, because there is a lack of sufficient technical progress.
- 2) “If you look at the Questions of pragmatic dialectology, it is noticeable that there was no mention of dialectal vocabulary in particular, but rather only general of dialect as a variety of a slide system. "
- 1) skillful, personal, unclearQuestion
- general, one-sided, interesting, new, relevant, technicalQuestion
- 2) philosophical, sociological, scientificQuestion
- Nominative: singular Question; Plural Questions
- Genitive: singular Question; Plural Questions
- Dative: singular Question; Plural Questions
- Accusative: singular Question; Plural Questions
- Georgian: 1) საკითხი (sak'itkhi)
- Swedish: 1) frågeställning (Utrum), spörsmål (Utrum)
Practical example sentences
Automatically selected examples in German:
„How can teachers tell if a child is being abused? The district of Emsland wants teachers in this Question support with a guide.“
NDR, March 21, 2019
„The Question The 2017 vote was confusing, according to the district pinks, they are now calling for a new vote.“
kurier.at, December 12, 2018
„After school, after university and sometimes during my professional life, the question arises: 'What is the right job for me?' But actually it is already Question wrong.“
n-tv.de, October 6, 2018
„Since Monday, the citizens of Burg Stargards have had the opportunity to decide about the day care center in Papiermühlenweg. But the Question creates confusion.“
Nordkurier, November 6th, 2018
„After the VGH has confirmed the verdict on the tunnel public petition, the initiators want a better one Question collect new signatures.“
Mercury, March 15, 2019
„Starting today, the time-limited online platform for the ethical Question to discuss.“
rollingplanet.net, May 05, 2020
„The people on Bremen's streets were not safe from curious reporters. In 1993 the Question ever be tasteless.“
Radio Bremen, April 11, 2020
„There is a referendum on whether up to five wind turbines should be built in the Ebersberger Forest. Now the district council has the date and the Question lashed down.“
Mercury, October 8th, 2020
„Lisdorfer Berg: BI also lasts Question for too complicated. Linke also finds the citizen survey “in the middle of winter” wrong.“
Saarbrücker Zeitung, October 11, 2020
„Is he going or is he staying? These Question was thrown into the room at Antoine Griezmann's in the past few weeks. There should now be a clear trend.“
FootballEuropa.com, July 9, 2020
The usage examples were selected automatically and may therefore contain errors.
Thesaurus & Synonyms
- task: something to be done; Work order; deliberate or forced termination of a project; Dropping off luggage, cargo or items of mail for their transport or storage; material for which a public administration body is legally responsible
- Problem: Action to pose a problem; Type of problem to be solved
Another word (synonym) for question - Source: OpenThesaurus
Entries from our dictionary containing "question":
question: ... eagerness to ask, question pronouns, question sentence, question time, question word, question mark 2) List of questions, question, questionable, questionable Translations Danish: spørgsmål ...
cheese: ... just take the best Who rolled the cheese to the train station? - With this question, the vernacular seeks (jokingly) an alleged culprit for an apparently senseless ...
mystery: ... in the form of a question b) in graphic form 2) An unsolved question, a mystery Origin of the term: from guessing: Old Saxon: râdisli ...
arrive: ... to me. 2) My suggestions for improvement were well received. 3) It depends on how you choose the question. Typical word combinations: 1a) arrive in a city; at the…
description: ... the term “Saturday” is used for “Saturday”. 2) "Only the direction of the question - the direction from the facts to the language, from what is to be designated to the designation ...
Rate & Share
Rate the dictionary entry or share it with friends.
Quote & print
Quote this page:
"Questioning" in the online dictionary Wortbedeutung.info (22.5.2021) URL: https://www.wortbedeutung.info/Fragestellung/
Comments from users
There are currently no comments on this entry.
Complete the dictionary entry
Wortscheutung.info is a Language dictionary and is used to look up all linguistic information. It's explicit not an encyclopedia and no subject dictionary that explains content. Here you can add comments such as examples of use or hints on the use of the term “questioning” and thus help to expand our dictionary. Questions, requests for help and complaints are not welcome and will be deleted immediately. HTML tags are not allowed.
The following terms
Questions (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: Questions | ge | stel | lun | gen Pronunciation / Stress: IPA:…
Questions (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: Fra | ge | sät | ze Pronunciation / Stress: IPA:…
Questions (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: Fra | ge | sät | zen Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA:…
Question word (German) Part of speech: noun, (neuter) cases: nominative: singular question word; Plural question words genitive: singular ...
Question words (German) Part of speech: Declined form Subforms: Question word Hyphenation: Question | ge | wor | te Pronunciation / stress: ...
Question word (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Subforms: Question Words Hyphenation: Fra | ge | wor | tes Pronunciation / Stress:…
Question word (German) Part of speech: Declined form Secondary forms: Question words Hyphenation: Fra | ge | worts Pronunciation / Emphasis: ...
Frantic questions (German) Part of speech: noun, (feminine) Cases: nominative: singular Fragewut; Plural - genitive: singular questioning; ...
question words (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: Fra | ge | wör | ter Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA:…
- What are the best medical event companies
- How do you boot a company
- We like to read bassists
- Do I have to go bankrupt?
- What is a stone powder making machine
- How do I find data on Facebook
- Why are aliens gray
- What is the license of Android Runtime ART
- How serious is a liquor leak
- Is your mind actually still?
- What are some GERD disease preventions
- What is a NSP longboard
- How do people convince themselves to lie?
- What are the best songs by Dawes
- Why is quinine banned?
- What is the formula for carbon disulfide
- There are online certifications for computer science
- What is a pregnancy period
- What are the cities in Ghana
- When does a writer write too much?
- How did you recover from a backstabbed
- How do I ask celebrities for selfie
- Which is the easiest rap song
- How do Catholics revere Saint Rebecca?