Why is the internet full of hate
Full of hatred on the internet
Magdeburg. The evaluations of the seized storage media of the synagogue assassin in Halle / Saale have confirmed his anti-Semitic and right-wing extremist sentiments. Several investigators from the Federal Criminal Police Office (BKA) testified on Wednesday before the Naumburg Higher Regional Court, which is negotiating in the Magdeburg Regional Court, that the analyzed files were full of National Socialist, anti-Semitic, homophobic and misogynistic content. Balliet is also said to have used Internet forums in which such content is shared anonymously.
Another witness, the headmistress of the elementary school where the defendant's mother had worked, reported evidence that only afterwards revealed a terrifying picture. She is shocked that a son of an ethics teacher commits such acts. After the attack, she found out that her mother said to a colleague: "I'm very afraid that something bad will happen soon." been. From statements by the mother, she concluded that Stephan B. was more of a right-wing extremist, the witness said. He is said to have rejected other cultures in Germany. At times, Stephan B. is said to have only spoken English with his mother. In the video, which the 28-year-old streamed live on the Internet himself, he gave an English speech.
Two BKA officers reported on the analysis of files on the defendant's computer, laptop, USB stick and cell phone. The documents found on it contained clear references to the terrorist attack on two mosques in Christchurch on March 15, 2019, references to National Socialism, pictures with drastic depictions of violence, of deportees being led into gas chambers and of Japanese cartoon characters with a National Socialist background. In addition, music with anti-Semitic, violence-glorifying and racist texts was found. A cell phone had hardly any contacts; the defendant claims to have bought it especially for the crime. According to a representative of the Federal Prosecutor's office, up to 270 officials were temporarily employed in the investigation team at the BKA.
Stephan Balliet had carried out an attack on the synagogue in Halle on October 9th last year out of anti-Semitic, racist and xenophobic motivation, shot two people and injured others. Epd / nd
nd journalism from the left thrives on the commitment of its readers
In view of the experience of the corona pandemic, we have decided to make our journalism permanently freely accessible on our website and thus make it available to everyone who is interested.
As with our print and epaper editions, our work as an author, editor, technician or publishing employee is reflected in every published article. It is what makes this journalism possible.
Volunteer now with just a few clicks!
- Why is LinkedIn so popular
- What do statements in the credit report mean
- Is the horse breeding business lucrative
- Where should animal abuse be reported?
- What does Ludum Dare
- Can I do ITI remotely?
- What is the JioFiber Preview Offer
- What is a camp for criminals
- How do I unlock ThinkPad BIOS
- Are there video cameras in vehicles?
- What are the most requested jobs
- What algorithm does the sorted Pythons method use
- A socialist government could work
- How do INTP personalities deal with drugs
- Could technology be the new religion?
- Why doesn't Hulu use Google video ads
- If A1 and A are positively equal
- How safe is Aruba
- Now is a laptop sales business profitable
- What did ancient Indians use to write
- What screams I'm new to Miami
- We'll all die on October 21st
- How are French McDonalds restaurants
- What is a hydrogen fuel cell