Quantitative finance is a dying field
The inner world of the economy
With the concept of the inner world of the economy, the present volume addresses the diverse entry points of economic knowledge into the economy. This knowledge is not limited to economics. Rather, economically relevant knowledge production also takes place in politics, the media, in the economy itself and in other areas of society. The contributions in the volume trace the outlines of this research field from a sociological, historical, ethnographic and scientific theory perspective. Their common goal is a systematic empirical investigation of economic knowledge and its influence on economic conditions against an interdisciplinary horizon. Her subject area includes the production of economic knowledge, economics as a factor in the game of power and legitimacy, and the performative role of economics.
• Economic knowledge cultures
• Economic expert discourses
• Power and legitimacy in the economy
• Performativity of economics
The target groups
• Students and teachers of economic and knowledge sociology
• Science researchers
• Discourse researchers
Dr. Jens Maeße is a research associate at the Institute for Sociology at the Justus Liebig University in Giessen.
Dr. Hanno Pahl and Dr. Jan Economical are research assistants in the BMBF project "From Model to Control: The Influence of Economics on the Political Formation of Financial Markets by Central Banks" at the Ludwig Maximilians University in Munich.
- Jens Maeße
- Hanno Pahl
- Jan Economical
- 1. Justus Liebig University Gießen GießenGermany
- 2. Institute for Sociology Ludwig Maximilians University Munich MunichGermany
- 3.Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität MünchenMünchenGermany
About the editors
Dr. Jens Maeßeis a research associate at the Institute for Sociology at the Justus Liebig University in Giessen.
Dr. Hanno Pahl andDr. Jan Economicalare research assistants in the BMBF project "From Model to Control: The Influence of Economics on the Political Formation of Financial Markets by Central Banks" at the Ludwig Maximilians University in Munich.
- Contains hookah tobacco nicotine
- Who are the best doctors in Srinagar
- Are there video cameras in vehicles?
- What kind of movies do INFJs like
- What are personal space zones
- How would you define a cooking personality
- Why is brand awareness so important
- What chess tactics do you recommend
- What is a window sash
- Owns Mercedes Benz BMW
- A0B1 B1C2 What is the next series
- How serious is a liquor leak
- When was D day
- What is criminally underestimated in the world
- Regret becoming a freelancer
- How beneficial is turmeric for the face
- What is a CU wire
- Is 10 5 hemoglobin okay
- Are papers synonymous with actual research?
- What are some unknown facts about Brazil
- How do you configure Hibemate
- How to use Camtasia 4
- How do I hire Magento developers
- Successful people experience self-doubt