What is a mentalist
Part of speech: noun, (male)Hyphenation:
- Men | ta | list, Plural: Men | tabs | lists
- IPA: [mɛntaˈlɪst]
- 1) Entertainer who works with psychological elements
- Nouns (derivation) of the adjective mentally with the derivative (derivative morpheme) -is
- 1) very similar: Magician; magician
- 1) entertainer
- 1) A well-known one Mentalist is currently on tour.
- Nominative: singular Mentalist; Plural Mentalists
- Genitive: singular Mentalists; Plural Mentalists
- Dative: singular Mentalists; Plural Mentalists
- Accusative: singular Mentalists; Plural Mentalists
- Swedish: 1) tankeläsare, coll .: mentalist
Practical example sentences
Automatically selected examples in German:
„Alexander Schelle from Amperpettenbach is Mentalist and hypnotist. Soon he will show his show in Dachau.“
Mercury, January 19, 2019
„The Mentalist and mind reader Thorsten Havener has postponed his South Tyrol dates to March 2019 due to tour-related reasons.“
Südtirol Online, September 18, 2018
„Secrets really set us free, says magician Thorsten Havener. They are elementary for his profession. The Mentalist explains how best to keep them to ourselves and how confession affects performance.“
Welt.de, March 26, 2019
„The PhD chemist, Mentalist and the keynote speaker explains what conditions you have to create in order to be able to listen to your gut feeling.“
stern.de, June 5, 2019
„Magical thriller about an old safe in Lower Austria, and the main characters are the Hungarian escape artist David Merlini and Mentalist Uri Geller.“
Krone.at, February 02, 2020
„Reading minds and guessing pin numbers - that's how the boy conquers Mentalist Timon Krause is currently on stage and TV.“
Focus Online, October 23, 2020
„In the same year, the Chilean actor was agent Marcus Pike in the crime series The Mentalist to see. However, Pedro Pascal owes his greatest role to Netflix.“
Kino.de, April 10, 2020
„2 'the two decided in a duel with their colleague Frank Tonmann and Mentalist Timon Krause for himself.“
stern.de, September 23, 2020
„The two decided the first round in a duel Mentalist Timon Krause (26) for himself. In the outdoor game, the two had to master a gaming challenge with 'Fortnite', but the PC game brought them no luck.“
Brigitte.de, September 22, 2020
The usage examples were selected automatically and may therefore contain errors.
Entries from our dictionary that contain "mentalist":
Mentalists: Mentalisten (German) Part of Speech: Declined form Syllables: Men | ta | lis | ten Grammatical features: nominative plural of the noun Mentalist genitive singular of the noun…
Rate & Share
Rate the dictionary entry or share it with friends.
Quote & print
Quote this page:
"Mentalist" in the online dictionary Wortbedeutung.info (23.5.2021) URL: https://www.wortbedeutung.info/Mentalist/
Comments from users
There are currently no comments on this entry.
Complete the dictionary entry
Wortscheutung.info is a Language dictionary and is used to look up all linguistic information. It's explicit not an encyclopedia and no subject dictionary that explains content. You can add comments such as examples of use or hints on the use of the term "mentalist" and thus help to improve our dictionary. Questions, requests for help and complaints are not welcome and will be deleted immediately. HTML tags are not allowed.
The following terms
Mentalists (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: Men | ta | lis | ten Pronunciation / Stress: IPA: [mɛntaˈlɪstn̩]…
mentality (German) Part of speech: noun, (feminine) Cases: nominative: singular mentality; Plural mentalities genitive: ...
Mentalities (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: Men | ta | li | ta | ten Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA:…
Change of mentality (German) Part of speech: noun, (male) Cases: nominative: singular change in mentality; Majority change in mentality ...
Change of mentality (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: Men | ta | li | ts | wan | deln Pronunciation / Stress: IPA:…
Change of mentality (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: Men | ta | li |äts | wan | dels Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA:…
menthol (German) Part of speech: noun, (neuter) cases: nominative: singular menthol; Plural - genitive: singular menthols; ...
Menthols (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: Men | thols Pronunciation / Stress: IPA: [mɛnˈtoːls]…
- How do I think positively about myself
- What is decentralized entrepreneurship
- What are some adaptations of the jackrabbit
- What is the value of pi i
- Who is the father of classical music
- What is VMware Security
- What is a good twitter handle
- How does PUFA increase the HDL level
- What is the Veterans First Program
- How to visit the Baikonur Cosmodrome
- What is a web hosting business
- What is a sack truck
- Are ants nutritious to eat
- What are the modern approaches to literacy
- How does combination knitting work
- Should I take care of or adopt a cat?
- Have you ever invested what happened
- What are some characteristics of J Pop
- What is x if 5x x 6
- What are the oldest rock songs
- How are Icelandic people
- Visual hallucination is bad
- How can I look anime
- Tim Allen is a Republican
- When did Syria use chemical weapons?
- What is Pete Carroll's fortune
- Which smartphone model does Warren Buffett use?
- What is a digital plan
- How to paint over Formica
- How do I install Java on Android
- When does a writer write too much?
- Illegally grown opium in the United States
- Can people speak to ghosts
- Do you want to cook