What is GarageBand on my iPhone
No garage tape for macOS Catalina - the reason, the way out
Big Sur is listed in the App Store as a prerequisite for installing Garageband. But there is a way out.
Assuming you have a Mac with macOS Mojave or Catalina and want to reinstall Garageband because you deleted the program at some point in order to have more free space, then there is a problem. Because the App Store specifies macOS 11.0 or newer for the current version of the music program. And if you try to install Garageband anyway, a message appears that this is not possible.
But there is a detour to install the program anyway. Because normally Garageband was installed by default on every new Mac, and you can find it in the App Store among the apps you have bought so far. To do this, click on your own user name in the lower left corner of the App Store and then find Garageband in the list of purchased programs. There you click on the symbol for the download, whereupon a message appears that the current version of the program is not compatible, but you can install an older version. Garageband is then installed with a click on “Load”.
- How do I write good C ++ code
- How are animals tortured when testing cosmetics
- Can Sheriff Joe run for the Senate
- What is McDonalds famous for?
- What is a Persian mistake
- Were there Jews in the KGB
- What is the beta function
- Do IIM Ahmedabad Hostel rooms have AC
- How could Verizon capitalize on its Yahoo purchase
- Why should you create an MVP first
- Is art of visualization true
- How do I deal with a complicated friend
- When was the space shuttle invented?
- What goes a long way in life
- Why doesn't Mexico make more films
- Is Mapp gas safer than acetylene
- Is quantum mechanics linked to chemical engineering
- Animals think before they react
- Why do popular artists become popular
- What is organizational design
- Which programming languages are used by VistaPrint
- Depression is as bad as people think
- Can protect stones from radiation
- Has science disproved subtle energies chi