UnitedHealthcare is a government organization
Association founded on August 27, 2014
Berlin, August 27, 2014 - Actors from civil society, science and business from all over Germany have founded an alliance in Berlin to jointly fight against neglected tropical diseases (NTDs): the German Network against Neglected Tropical Diseases (DNTDs). “The members are united by the concern to eliminate diseases such as schistosomiasis and African sleeping sickness, which occur mainly in tropical countries and are mostly poverty-related. The current Ebola epidemic in West Africa shows how important increased efforts are in the fight against poverty-related diseases. Many of us have been involved in this area for a long time. The alliance of non-governmental organizations, science and industry will make these initiatives even more efficient. " Jürgen May who was elected spokesman for the network.
More than a billion people are affected worldwide. However, it is possible to cure the diseases at low cost through suitable treatment programs or to protect them from infection from the outset. Such programs already exist through joint and consistent efforts by civil society, politics, science and the private sector. The German Network Against Neglected Tropical Diseases (DNTDs) wants to ensure that these programs are expanded in order to put an end to many tropical diseases of poverty in the foreseeable future. The association also joins the initiative of the World Health Organization (WHO), according to which at least ten of the 17 neglected tropical diseases are to be brought under control by the end of this decade. In addition, DNTDs would like to inform the public more about the topic, to raise awareness and to arouse greater attention for the neglected tropical diseases. In addition, DNTDs sees itself as a forum for its members to find partners from Germany for specific projects.
Actors from civil society, science and the private sector are involved in the German network. As a representative of the non-governmental organizations, Prof. Dr. Martin Kollmann, CBM International and Aziz Lamere, Narud e.V., as representative of the economy Harald Zimmer vfa and as representative of science Prof. Dr. Jürgen May, Bernhard Nocht Institute Hamburg and Dr. Dr. Carsten Köhler, Competence Center for Tropical Medicine, University of Tübingen elected.
- Natural magnets attract a stone
- What is the hybridization of BeH2
- What is the total area of Karnataka
- Who is your GOAL
- Could crowdfunding ever finance projects in the billions?
- What is pre-marriage counseling
- Telugu Film Industry Sunil Top 10 Performances
- Appreciate compliments on your intelligence
- What are the Fiverr Terms and Conditions
- What is the self-leveling concrete market
- How would artificial intelligence make artificial flowers?
- How popular is the BAND app
- Has anyone used crowdsourcing to innovate?
- How can I flavor chocolate with caramel
- Should the Kali distribution be my first Linux
- What are not available forwards
- Why do we have a caste system
- What is the future of computer networks
- Which laptop is best for business use?
- What is x + 3 x + 4
- Is Rudra the son of Brahma
- How do I register for Chegg com
- Why do we use a microcontroller
- How can I become a singer 1