Is there any chance that Voldemort will return
Return of Lord Voldemort
The Return of the Dark Lord took place on June 24, 1995 with the help of his servant Peter Pettigrew.
Ever since Harry Tom Riddle, who had attempted to return in Professor Quirrell's sophomore year and also defeated his diary memory in sophomore, Wormtail took him on after third year.
Before the start of the fourth year of school, Barty Crouch jun. With the help of Polyjuice Potion, the figure of Alastor Moody, who was supposed to teach Defense Against the Dark Arts, but who was now locked in his own enchanted trunk and traveled with him to Hogwarts.
The wrong moody ensures that Harry can take part in the Triwizard Tournament and even win the final, i.e. first to reach the trophy inside the labyrinth, which he turned into a portkey that Harry and Cedric Diggory, whom Harry helped, together with him to reach the trophy, Apparated to the cemetery of Little Hangleton.
Arrived at the cemetery, Harry was held in place by the bewitched tombstone of the Riddles. He watches as Wormtail approaches a cauldron with a bundle and notices Cedric, whom he kills with the killing curse at Lord Voldemort's orders. Once there, he begins the ceremony for his master and finally throws the bundle, which contains the remainder of Lord Voldemort, into the cauldron.
- Pettigrew then made a potion that was supposed to give Voldemort a body, with the following ingredients:
- "Bones of the father, given unwittingly, you will renew your son!"
- The first ingredient was the bones of Tom Riddle Sr.
- "Servant's flesh, given willingly, you will revive your master!"
- The second ingredient was Peter Pettigrew's right hand with the missing finger.
- "Blood of the enemy, taken by force, you will strengthen your opponent again!"
- The final ingredient was Harry Potter blood.
And with that, the Dark Lord emerged from the cauldron.
Fight in the cemetery
Voldemort's first act was to take revenge on Harry after expressing disappointment to the Death Eaters that no one was looking for him. He wanted to create the illusion of a fair fight and challenged him to a duel.
When Harry finally faced the fight, Voldemort pronounced the killing curse. Harry instinctively used the disarming spell. Then something strange happened: the rays that came from the wands met and formed a bond between the two fighters, in which both sides fought against each other. In addition, a spherical shield forms around both of them. Suddenly people appeared around Harry who were close to him and who had been killed by Voldemort. They urged Harry to flee while distracting Voldemort.
Harry did so and took Cedric's body back to Hogwarts.
The public did not believe Harry, and also Dumbledore, who stood behind him, until the battle in the Department of Mysteries, due to the efforts of the Ministry of Magic. The Minister of Magic sent a new Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher to Hogwarts for the next school year to keep abreast of what was going on at school and oversee Dumbledore's curriculum.
- What do pigs eat when they are held captive?
- What can you learn in NCC
- Has Kanye influenced underground music
- Did Goethe influence the English romanticism
- Tips for taking out public liability insurance
- How can I look anime
- Did Jesus gain insight through meditation
- Why do people yearn for fame
- What is the French term for?
- Are the catacombs of Paris habitable
- Why hire a business dispute attorney
- What do the Japanese think of Georgia?
- How the batch process was carried out in TCS
- What are the best RAM for workstation
- Will publishers publish my blog content
- Hates Google Ajax
- What are the hottest startups in Bolivia
- How is a high functioning depression
- How can I buy RedmiBook
- Is the patriarchy on the way out
- What is a door
- How can the interest in child benefit be stopped?
- Personal trainers should recommend supplements
- Should be capitalized on father and mother