What spices detoxify to use
Detoxing Your Body: 3 Herbs And Recipes That Really Work
Weakened after several waves of colds, but highly motivated for the new year, I have decided on something very useful for 2020: Detoxify the body and rid of pollutants. And on a whole natural way, without any medication, for it with lots of herbs.
Pollutants are all around us: in food, in medicines and in cosmetics. Even those who take good care of themselves often cannot avoid heavy metals, pesticides, aluminum, microplastics or nicotine (even passively). Chronic poisoning can lead to sleep disorders, skin diseases, a weakened immune system or heartburn, for example. Nobody wants that, of course. And this is where the magic word that has been popular for some time comes into play: Detox, so "Detoxify your body". Actually it happens Detoxification of the body systematically by itself, as degradation products and toxins are independently excreted by organs such as the kidneys, liver and intestines. Our body's own Detoxification systems but can very well be supported and there are ways to simply absorb less environmental toxins. In this article I would like to summarize what I have learned during my research on "Body detoxify naturally“And introduce you to the most promising methods and recipes.
Body detox with herbs
who naturally detoxify will sooner or later automatically deal with various herbs and wild plants. The secret is to incorporate (and maintain) the detoxifying herbs in your daily diet. So this is not a time-limited one Detox, but a change in the menu or a supplement. With the herbs you can garnish your salad, prepare tea or a delicious one Juice diet start. With regular or daily consumption, your metabolism and your organs are activated. The great thing about herbs and wild plants is that they are real survivors and you can find them almost everywhere. And here are the three herbs that make them Detoxification of the body support including three delicious recipes.
1. Detoxification of the body with nettle
What some consider a pesky weed shouldn't be underestimated. Because the nettles are super useful and real bacteria hunters in the human body. And so too good for body detox. They inhibit the growth of bacteria and contain a lot vitaminC., Iron and magnesium and stimulate kidney function. By stimulating the kidneys, more pollutants are eliminated from the body and the Body naturally detoxified.
Nettle leaves can be used like spinach: in soups and sauces, for example. It also becomes very classic tea made. Simply add hot water and refine with a dash of lemon juice. For Detox smoothies nettle leaf powder is best. Nettle seeds, on the other hand, can be used as a topping for salads or muesli.
Detoxify Body - Recipes: Nettle Soup
- 2 large bowls of nettle
- 1 onion
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1-2 potatoes
- 300 ml vegetable stock
- 1 cup of oat cream
- Pepper, salt, nutmeg
- Peel the potatoes and cut into cubes.
- Dice the onion, chop the garlic.
- Braise the onion and garlic in a little oil.
- Add nettle leaves.
- Deglaze with vegetable stock.
- Add the potatoes and cook until they are soft.
- Puree the soup, add the cream.
- Season to taste with spices.
2. Detox your body with dandelions
Known as rabbit and guinea pig food, dandelions are wonderful Medicinal herb. It contains rare bitter substances that produce more saliva and stomach acid and promotes the release of digestive hormones. Similar to nettle, it is also used as a kidney and liver cleaner. It can even dissolve kidney stones and has an antibacterial effect.
For your Detox you can use it completely: with roots, leaves, flowers and flower stalks. The dandelion root can be used to prepare a delicious salad, root extract or juice. The leaves and flowers and stems are great for one detoxifying tea.
Body Detox Recipes: Dandelion Potato Salad
- 600g potatoes
- 1 bunch of dandelions
- 2 onions
- 150g cherry tomatoes
- Salt pepper
- 1 tbsp caraway seeds
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 200 ml vegetable stock
- 3 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 bunch of chervil or parsley
- Wash the potatoes, boil them with salt and caraway seeds.
- Dice the onions and sauté with olive oil, deglaze with the broth and season with vinegar, salt and pepper.
- Chop cherry tomatoes and dandelions, coarsely chop the chervil / parsley.
- Quarter the potatoes with their skins, mix with the onions, leave to stand for 10 minutes.
- Add the dandelions, tomatoes and herbs.
3. Detox your body with great burdock
Great burdock is considered an all-round medicinal plant - not just for Body detox is it good, but also for skin and hair problems. Their roots are said to be particularly helpful in removing heavy metals from the body. In addition, the large burdock is said to have an antibiotic and blood-purifying effect.
The burdock root, which tastes similar to black salsify, can be used to prepare various dishes. But leaves and stems are also edible and can be made into salad or tea.
Detoxify Body - Recipes: Burdock Root Tea
- 2 ES crushed burdock root
- 0.5 l of water
- Pour water in the burdock root and let it steep overnight.
- Warm it up briefly, but don't let it get too hot.
You can find out how to do detox outside of your eating habits in our article "Detox - clear out your life". Have fun detoxing!
You might like these products
“Nothing in the world is as powerful as an idea whose time has come.” Victor Hugo
- Why are products expensive at launch?
- How compatible are Libra and Pisces
- What are my chances for top universities
- What happens after life 4
- How does the entertainment law work
- Where do things go when they are forgotten
- How do you distinguish compassion from compassion
- Why do most DJs wear black?
- How can I learn inline skates
- What is a spouse RRSP
- A USB mouse with memory and software
- What is your favorite Punjabi love song
- What is the purpose of CyberArk
- How do Nigerians react to modern technology
- How to say car in Mandarin
- Is uranium heavier than iron
- What are the best places in Nice
- How many calories does ants contain
- What is RabbitMQ software
- 1st possession is considered a serious crime
- What happens after life 4
- What were hashtags basically made for?
- How did the Facebook outage affect you?
- Why do people hate prosecutors so much?