What is the value of 100 6
In Munich, the number of corona infections continues to rise, which is why the corona rules will be tightened again from tomorrow, Monday. The curfew in the catering trade is brought forward to 9 p.m. From this point on, there will also be a city-wide ban on selling alcohol and drinking publicly at several heavily frequented places. In addition, only 50 spectators or participants will be admitted to events.
The Robert Koch Institute (RKI) reported on Sunday morning for Munich a value of 100.6 new infections per 100,000 inhabitants in the past seven days. The state capital has passed the 100 mark, that is, it has reached the "dark red" level on the Free State's so-called Corona traffic lights. This means that the stricter corona rules that the state government has set for this level automatically apply from the following day. The nocturnal ban on the sale and consumption of alcohol and the curfew will be extended by one hour; they apply from 9 p.m. to 6 a.m. instead of 10 p.m.
However, the tightening is likely to hit cultural life particularly hard: The new upper limit of 50 participants at events applies to all theaters and concert organizers; up to 200 spectators were previously allowed here. Only demonstrations, university lectures and church services are exempt from the new limit. All of these new rules will apply at least until the end of the week. Even if Munich fell below 100 on Monday, they would remain in force for another five days.
The district of Munich, by far the largest in Bavaria, is also about to exceed the 100 value: the RKI reported a seven-day incidence of 95.3 for it on Sunday. Throughout Bavaria, the value is 79.6.
- Has anyone started harvesting cobweb?
- Why are products on Amazon very expensive
- What are the basics of TensorFlow
- Premium gas is unleaded
- What is the qualification for NISER
- How can something hydrophobic dissolve in water?
- Can the 737 Max fly
- What is a dry bone
- What was Pablo Picasso's genre of art
- What is corporate feminism
- What factors affect the ozone layer
- What does mazhab mean
- What's the difference that makes a difference
- Who is common in Ramayana and Mahabharata
- What are cobots
- How do I install SS7
- What is perception according to Advaita Vedanta
- How do I make ramen eggs
- How do I learn to shoot firearms
- How did mammals survive the mass extinction
- Can I play FIFA 18 with friends?
- Is the NEET important to study abroad?
- What does an internet entrepreneur do
- What is the beta function