What is Chicken Marengo
The Battle of Marengo took place on June 14, 1800 (25 Prairial VIII in the revolutionary calendar) near the village of Marengo, 70 km north of Genoa, between the troops of Bonaparte (later Emperor Napoleon I) and the Austrians. Bonaparte remained the winner of that day.
One version of the legend has it that after the final attacks by his cavalry, Bonaparte felt a sudden feeling of hunger as the battle had made him hungry. Bonaparte's grenadier cook Dunand was hired by Bonaparte to take care of his dinner.
Whether it's veal or chicken is likely to remain a mystery of history forever (historians still argue over the true version).
Here is the recipe for Chicken Marengo (French Chicken Marengo).
- 1 large chicken(about 1.4-1.5 kg)
- 8–12 large mushrooms
- 0.1 l of brandy, Brandy, Cognac or Armagnac
- 0.2 l tomato sauce or 1 small can of pureed tomatoes
- 0.1 l light chicken stock, light veal stock, chicken stock or cube stock
- 4 eggs or quail eggs
- 0.1 l dry white wine
- 2 tablespoons (15 ml) olive oil or butter
- freshly ground, white or black pepper
- Sea salt or coarse salt from the mill
Side dishes 
Tomato sauce and stock 
- Prepare the tomato sauce according to the instructions.
- Prepare the stock according to the instructions.
- Clean the mushrooms with a brush or a cloth and cut off the stem end with a knife.
- Cut the chicken into eight parts, wash well, pat dry with kitchen paper and rub vigorously with salt and pepper.
- Fry the chicken parts with the skin and the mushrooms lightly brown.
- Remove the mushrooms and set aside, flambé the meat (caution), extinguish the fire with the wine and let the liquid reduce by half.
- Add the stock, reduce the liquid by half again and finally add the tomato sauce or the tomato puree.
- Cook the chicken pieces on a low flame for about 25 to 30 minutes.
- Add the mushrooms to the dish 10 minutes before the end of the cooking time.
- Season the sauce to taste and season it if necessary.
Side dishes 
- Wash the parsley briefly, remove everything unattractive, dry by whipping, remove stalks and finely chop.
- Prepare the croutons.
- Cook the crabs with butter in a pan about 10 minutes before the end of the cooking time and season at the end.
- As soon as the chicken marengo is ready to serve, fry the eggs in a pan until tender, place a piece of meat on each plate, moisten it with sauce and place a fried egg on each plate.
- Sprinkle the dish with the parsley.
Other supplements 
- How is psychology related to biology?
- When should I contact a journalist?
- Who is the most respected WWE player
- Who would win Anarky against Prometheus?
- What fear leads us to sabotage ourselves
- Who are Moulin Rouge dancers
- How bad is American public security
- Visit the Manas National Park
- Which is best CCIE or CCNA
- Why was Mozart's Great Mass left unfinished
- How do artificial neurons learn
- How does a lightning rod work 2
- Which prefix means under less or less
- Who is the director of Tom Jerry
- Are you a voting man
- What would your dream rock band be
- Which rapper makes the most money
- You can have private insurance and Medicare
- How is the school in Mexico
- Have you ever admired a girl
- Have high hopes for 2019
- What is a tension circle
- How long does the civil engineering take
- Why do owls look smart
- What are the best online communities for gamers
- What are some anecdotes about university professors
- Was the ancient Greek philosopher Plato homosexual
- How can you register with Friendster
- Are people evolved these days
- What is an electrical complaint room for
- What do you want the coding of boot camps
- Why are tardigrades not considered extremophiles?
- How much cetirizine is dangerous
- Do audio books influence the value of books