What Greek myths were dramatized
The from mythology is the term we use to call this A series of legends and myths that deal with fascinating gods, heroes or characters who belong to or belong to a community, culture or people.
A series of myths and legends that tell stories about gods, heroes or fantastic creatures
We must say that mythology consists of a culture's worldview, that is, it brings together a series of stories and beliefs through which that people could explain to their own and others the origin and reason of everything that existed and happened in time.
It comes from oral tradition and tries to explain phenomena and causes of events
A large part of the above legends and myths are narratives, stories that come from oral tradition and also from the legend itself, the reason of which is generally associated with the need to explain the origin of the world, a deity, these phenomena, taking place on the planet or any other problem for which there is no easy explanation.
However, mythology also has myths and legends that have nothing to do with strange natural phenomena or deities and that tell themes inherent in the culture in which they are transmitted and become myths because they have been transmitted from generation to generation.
It should be noted that mythology has a particular presence in most religions, ancient or current, and almost always mythology and religion have gone hand in hand.
Most myths were born out of a situation associated with the sacred and then over the centuries it is secularized and conceived as a more fictional story linked to what was believed in at the time.
Greek and Roman mythologies, the most emblematic and popular
Among the most outstanding mythologies are the Greek mythology (undoubtedly the most popular and that brings together all the stories and legends of the Greek gods and heroes, their rites and cults) the Roman mythology (It consists of the myths and legends that ruled in times of Roman Empirenow relies heavily on Greek), Scandinavian mythology (does the same, but with the beliefs and myths of the peoples of Scandinavian origin) and the South American mythology (It is made up of the myths and legends of the southern region of the Americas as it is the indigenous people who built it and contributed more to it).
Greek mythology, which, as already mentioned, is undoubtedly the most emblematic, knew how to host very popular gods such as Zeus, the supreme deity of Olympus and the earth, Aphrodite, goddess of love, Ares, god of war, Hephaestus. God of fire and forge, including Poseidon, god of water.
Well, but what are the myths and legends, brand new components of the mythologies ...
Features of myth and legend
The myth consists of a fantastic narrative led by gods, heroes and fantastic characters, the story of which is outside a historical time, while it deals with the explanation of certain events or phenomena.
Myths are an integral part of the belief system of a particular people or culture.
And together they make up mythology.
Myths generally bring us explanations about the origin of the world, the gods, good and evil, man's transition to earth, and stories about the end of the world, among others.
They tend to answer existential questions such as: B. where we come from, who we really are, where we are going and why we are in this world, among others.
All of these answers to these questions have been systematized as a result of their oral transmission from generation to generation.
The legend is a story of folk tradition that has a historical basis, that is, can be identified in a timeline and deals with the consideration of natural or fantastic events.
It is in the midst of myth and reality and, as with myths, has been passed on and continued through oral tradition from generation to generation over the course of time.
The main difference with the Myth is that it deals with stories of archetypal characters such as heroes, bad guys, good guys, etc., while the Myth reveals stories of gods or fantastic creatures.
On the other hand, we also use the word to explain that Group of characters, heroes, ideas and theories, among others, who make up mythology and denote the study of myths and legends.
- Do we remember or do we learn
- What is the quality factor of Google Ads
- Why are people with PTSD stigmatized
- How did Ethiopia get its name
- What is special about number 10
- Most candy canes contain milk
- How does a retail building make money
- Has anyone had experience stopping benzodiazepines?
- How can you contact UIDAI
- Why choose ECE and not CSE
- The second change is obsolete
- Have increased cancer rates
- Which platform is better CRM or CEM
- Would have liked Robert Baratheon Gendry
- Colonialism in itself is unethical
- Should SSDs make noise
- How closed are you
- Why do we need ASCII instead of binary
- How to say car in Mandarin
- What are meat and cheese made of?
- Adeptchip isn't a VLSI company
- What are the advantages of smart grids
- How many patients are operated on by bariatric surgery
- Will California ever get tornadoes?
- What is Pakistan's Neutron Bomb
- If A1 and A are positively equal
- What makes you hopeful about climate change
- Why did Kylo Ren like Rey
- What can cause intermittent terminal hematuria
- What is half of dfrac 5 15
- How long do rechargeable batteries last
- Why does the job search take so long
- Who are the rudest WhatsApp users
- Is Iran a great world power