Why doesn't Jungkook like me
Jungkook (Jeon Jungkook)
Jungkook or Jung Kook
Place of birth:
Jungkook took part in the talent show "Superstar K's" in the third season. Unfortunately, he dropped out of the talent show, but many agencies wanted to sign him. Jeon Jungkook signed with Big Hit. When he was in 8th grade, Jungkook became part of BTS. Before debut with BTS, he trained at Movement Lifestyle in Los Angeles in 2012 to improve his dance skills. He also appeared in the June 2012 music video "I'm Da One" (Jo Kwons). Jungkook was one of the Live Male Dancers for GLAM feat with Suga, J-Hope and Jimin before their debut. SeeU on the song Glamorous. He attended the Seoul Performing Art High School.
Jungkook is also involved as producer on some of the BTS songs, for example on the songs "Love is Not Over" and "Magic Shop". He also publishes solo tracks such as “Begin” from the BTS album Wings, for which there is also a music video with Jungkook alone, or “Euphoria” from the BTS album Love Yourself: Answer. Jungkook also helped to compose the song "Your Eyes Tell" for the Japanese album Map of the Soul: 7 ~ The Journey ~.
Jungkook also does a few solo activities without his band members from BTS. In September 2015 he took part in the "One Dream, One Korea" campaign. Several Korean artists commemorated the Korean War with this campaign. He has also released various cover songs by artists such as Justin Bieber, Adam Levine, Tori Kelly, Troye Sivan, David Guetta, Zion.T, Roy Kim and Lee Hi. In 2016 Jungkook also worked on “Flower Crew” and “Celebrity Bromance”. In 2016 he also took part in the music show King of Masked Singer under the name "Fencing Man" in South Korea. In December 2016, Jungkook also performed at the KBS Song Festival. Here he sang the song "I'm a Butterfly" together with other K-Pop idols, who together formed the "K-Pop 97 Line". In 2018, Korean music broadcaster Mnet invited Jungkook to be Honorary Director of BTS 'comeback show to celebrate the release of Love Yourself: Tear album. In 2020 he seemed to have sung the song "Still With You" and produced it himself by Jungkook.
In a solo live broadcast in October 2018 on Korean streaming service V Live, Jungkook broke the record for the most real-time viewers in the site's history, with over 3.7 million viewers worldwide. Jungkook won the MTV Millennial Awards for Global Instagramer in 2019.
You can also hear Jungkook's solo song Euphoria in the last episode of the first season of the eponymous series Euphoria from the USA. The series was first broadcast on the US broadcaster HBO in 2019.
For example, Jungkook set the world record on Twitter: He's the only person who got two million likes on Twitter with just 5 tweets.
Jungkook received a special mention in the US series "The Simpsons". In the episode "Yokel Hero" Cletus said to Marge: "Well my family is now Carrie Underwood, Taylor Swift and all of the Mumfords ... and everyone in BTS except Jungkook, he's too handsome for my liking."
In 2021 Jungkook produced the official OST "Film Out" for the Japanese film "Signal" with Iyori Shimizu.
Jungkook Awards and Nominations.
Facts about Jungkook:
- School: Seoul School of Performing Arts
- Global Cyber University
- Jungkook started playing guitar when he saw Justin Bieber. He also plays the drums and piano.
- His nickname Justin Seagull comes from Justin Bieber.
- Representative Emoji: 🐰 (rabbit)
- He was very shy at the casting, so Jungkook almost couldn't make his debut.
- Jungkook went to Big Hit because of RM.
- In V Live, he promised the ARMYs that from that day, November 28, 2016, he will study English until next year. Jungkook kept his promise as his English has improved.
- Jungkook masters Taekwondo
- He completed dance training in the USA.
- When Jungkook is nervous, he often touches his hair.
- He likes to play Overwatch. Jungkook is very fond of video games.
- Jungkook has a habit of pressing his tongue against the inside of his cheeks.
- Before BTS, Jungkook played handball.
- Jungkook once said that he would rather die than live without a passion
- He doesn't like being called an oppa, especially when the fans seem older than him.
- Jungkook likes to call Jimin Jimin ssi.
- Sometimes Jungkook stutters a little.
- He owns his own studio called "Golden Closet" (Golden Closet Film / Studios).
- Its zodiac sign is Virgo
- Jungkook has a habit of wrinkling their noses.
- When he's excited, he claps his hands.
- Jungkook is the youngest member of BTS (Maknae)
- He has a habit of sniffing a lot because he has rhinitis.
- He wiggles his fingers a lot.
- Jungkook likes to read comics
- Jungkook has a knack for imitating someone, including his band members from BTS.
- Sometimes Jungkook has a real "zoming out" look on her face.
- He likes to collect bluetooth speakers.
- He also cried when he had the feeling that he was singing a song incorrectly or well.
- After Jungkook saw G-Dragon perform "Heartbreaker" on television, he wanted to become a singer.
- Jungkook is a perfectionist and very self-critical and meticulous.
- His solo song "Begin" is a song dedicated to the other members. He explained that the song was about how his journey with BTS began at the age of 15 (Korean age), and he thanked his hyungs for helping him become the person he is today .
- He has a small scar on his left cheek (because of a fight with his older brother who first wanted to play on the computer as a child).
- Originally, Jungkook's stage name was supposed to be Seagull. However, he and the members as well as Bang PD decided that his real name was best for him.
- Jungkook is good at cooking
- He can play badminton
- In behind-the-scenes of the short film 'Euphoria' you learn that Jungkook likes to read the theories of the ARMYs. Especially very complicated and detailed theories.
- In a fansign, Jungkook revealed that Gureum (dog) no longer recognizes him. This may be due to the fact that Jungkook is rarely home in Busan and therefore Gureum doesn't see him often. Gureum lives with Jungkook's parents.
- Jungkook has microvophobia (fear of microwaves). He has confirmed several times that he is careful around them and avoids being around and / or using them for fear that they might explode.
- Jungkook was nicknamed the Golden Maknae by RM because of his talent.
- Jungkook's Spotify playlist is called: "Jungkook: I am Listening to it Right Now".
- He took 1st place in The Sexiest Man in the World 2018
- Jungkook took 2nd place in The 100 Most Handsome Faces of 2018
- He is interested in writing texts. He wants to create his own songs and reads books to expand his vocabulary and for inspiration.
- Jungkook wants to turn his emotions into a story and then hear it as a song.
- He likes emotional songs such as soft pop ballads, preferably with a piano or guitar sound. When he is excited or wants to be excited he hears loud Hip Hop songs.
- Has trypophobia (an aversion to seeing irregular patterns or clusters of small holes or bumps)
- Jungkook gets nervous and his ears go red when he expresses his feelings openly.
- Jungkook would love to be A.R.M.Y's singer forever.
- Jungkook doesn't like cigarettes
- Jungkook said even when HYYH is over, he'll still have his loving A.R.M.Ys. And that he would be with these fans then.
- During a fan meeting in Korea, Jungkook said, "And BTS is always with A.R.M.Y, right?"
- G.C.F or Golden Closet Film is a series that Jungkook shot, edited and directed in his own studio. The individual films have a travel vlog style. G.C.F on YouTube.
- Jungkook said: "Whenever we start a performance, the first thing I do is take out my earplugs to hear the cheers from the fans. It gives me energy."
- Jungkook helped an A.R.M.Y. who passed out during the performance during the BTS World Tour: Love Yourself concert at the Accorhotels Arena in Paris. He fetched a water bottle from the stage for the fan and gave it to the securities, who took the passed out fan from the audience.
- Jungkook would like to give concerts until his death.
- Jungkooks tattoo
A list of all Jungkook songs (including music video and translation):
A list of MV from Jungkook:
You can find more pictures here: Jungkook (Jeon Jungkook) gallery. :-)
- Is there experimental evidence for quantum gravity
- Helps practice gratitude
- How can space go on forever
- Have you ever fallen asleep in public
- Which taste of slushy is the best
- How do central and decentralized computing differ?
- Why do we go to a temple
- Dogs understand what neutering is
- Why can't you hitchhike in Indonesia 1
- When is it okay to pretend to be someone?
- What percentage is 24 out of 124
- How long does a typical CrossFit workout last
- Entrepreneurs get used to their challenge
- What makes Hubspot good for inbound marketing
- What are some semiconductor components
- May cause Gutkha epilepsy
- Is art of visualization true
- Desktops overheat just as badly as laptops
- Why consider medical tourism in Germany
- Should I trust cryptocurrencies for investments
- There is something that cannot be improved
- Why do spaceships need windows?
- How to check your Iqama status
- How big can a helicopter be