How many tourists visit Vietnam every year
The foreign tourists in Vietnam
Vietnam is visited by around 12-15 million foreign tourists annually (in 2018 there were 15.49 million people).
Most of the tourists come from China, South Korea, Japan, Taiwan, the USA, Russia, Malaysia, Australia, Thailand, Great Britain, Singapore, France and Germany.
The most popular travel destinations in the country are: the cities of Hà Nội, Hồ Chí Minh City, Nha Trang, Phan Thiết, Mũi Né, Vũng Tau, Đà Lạt; Phu Quoc Island (Gulf of Siam), Con Dao archipelago (16 islands), seaside resorts in Central Vietnam (Đà Nẵng and Hoi An), Hạ Long Bay, the Sơn Đoòng Cave, rice terraces in Sa Pa, bike tours in the Mekong Delta, Lake Lac (Daklak Province), the mausoleum of Emperor Khai Dinh in Hue, beaches in Da Nang (My Khe, China Beach, Nam O).
The graphic shows the number of foreign visitors to Vietnam from 1995 to 2018.
Important keywords on the topic: foreign visitors, guests, arrivals, the countries of origin, how many foreign tourists visit Vietnam each year, which tourists from which countries come most to Vietnam, tourism
- How do you believe in karma
- Should I choose a Scrum Master?
- Science can and does explain everything
- What are the best debt collection agencies
- How safe is school WiFi
- What do you mean by semiconductors
- Causes third hand vaping smoke
- Why is India becoming anti-Muslim
- What are some interesting facts about Portugal
- Why is Nikola Tesla important
- Whatever happened to the neutron bomb
- Had Homo Heidelbergensis culture
- Which is better Georgia Tech or Stanford
- How does acetaminophen work
- What helped you in prison
- Is Anderson Cooper gay
- What is new software language to be learned
- What is standard sand
- Can publish Windows 7 Ultimate RemoteApp applications
- What makes the steering stiff
- How is the university library
- What are some commission based business ideas
- How happy or unhappy you are
- How many different Spiderman comics are there