What happened to the doctor's daughter
What happened to the doctor's daughter after the Doctor Who episode "The Doctor's Daughter"?
There have been several other revelations about it lately, as quoted in this Radio Times article.
Peter Capaldi, the incumbent twelfth doctor, said:
The doctor never forgets anyone, but there are lots of people - lots of time and space - and he doesn't have time to look after everyone at all times of the day. No, he hasn't forgotten her.
But Steven Moffat revealed that RTD intended to crash her offscreen and die shortly after the end of the episode "The Doctor's Daughter" :
I have the answer from Russell T Davies. Apparently it was me who kept her alive because when I heard the idea I said, "Oh, don't kill her in the end, that's the Star Trek thing to do." So he kept her alive just because I said that. And I wrote to him after that and said, "Well, I didn't know I did that" and he said, "Oh, it doesn't matter, Steven, she went straight into a moon!"
So, according to the showrunner at the time, she's out (aside from a miracle where she crashes into a moon and survives). However, it is not clear whether or not this is canon as it never happened on screen. Given the Tendency of Doctor Who To play quickly and easily with the laws of canon and continuity, it's entirely possible that she could return to the show at some point in the future. Here is the hope!
- How are Uruk hai
- San Francisco has low income housing
- When was Jesus anointed?
- How many walls are there in the universe?
- What was the religion of your parents and grandparents
- What businesses can you sell from home
- How does the judiciary work in India
- Would you survive Avengers Endgame
- What questions are asked in the PCRA
- Why should one study behavioral economics?
- Why are products on Amazon very expensive
- Which seasoning is best for beef
- Are cats more hygienic than dogs
- How common is English in Turkey
- What are the safest jobs for women
- A transistor is a diode
- Mr. Checkout charges a fee
- Is penology a science
- Most people marry for love
- How can I become an intimidating person
- Why is Baby Shark Song becoming popular?
- How do you find a supplier
- How are we protected from mobile rays
- Should maple butter be chilled