What video editing software do marketers use
Top 8 watermarked video editors for Windows 10  [MiniTool]
There are various video editors of different qualities available on the market. But trying each one and determining the best one takes time. Top 8 video editors without watermark are introduced here.
Video gives a real picture of what is going on. It's easy to share videos on platforms. You can even make money on YouTube. Both consumers and marketers like videos. But how do you make the best animated video? Is it possible to create videos without watermarks?
It's a good choice to sign up for a suitable video editor with no watermark to decide. But which is the best video editor without watermark? This post lists several free video editing software without watermarks.
- Windows Movie Maker
- MiniTool Movie Maker
- VSDC Free Video Editor
- DaVinci Resolve
Now let's look at these software one by one
# 1.Windows Movie Maker
Almost all Windows 7 users have heard of Windows Movie Maker, which is a free and easy video editor that makes it easy to make a cool, watermarked video.
- It offers user-friendly interfaces for editing.
- It offers different transitions. You can add transitions between chips to smooth out the switch to make it look better.
- It offers many text effects that you can use to complete your movie.
- It can split or trim videos to remove unwanted parts from your video.
For more information on this tool, see the following post: 6 Things You Should Know About Free Windows Movie Maker 
The following window is the main interface of the free watermarked video editor for PC. It consists of 4 parts: Menus, tools, preview paneand Storyboard Pane.
After downloading and installing this free, watermarked video editing program, you can import your pictures and videos into it and create your own video.
Related article: How to use Movie Maker | detailed instructions for beginners
Windows Movie Maker can help you make a watermarked video quickly and easily. But it was discontinued on January 10, 2017. Fortunately comes the alternative for Windows Movie Maker, MiniTool Movie Maker.
# 2. MiniTool Movie Maker
MiniTool Movie Maker is a free video editor with no watermark. This free watermarked video editor for Windows computers includes all the basic video editing functions:
- It supports common video formats including MP4, AVI, MOV, etc.
- It offers a variety of movie templates, including movie trailers, to help you make cool Hollywood-style movies effortlessly and quickly.
- It has many perfect video transition effects to make your slideshow or movie look good and impressive.
- It has titles, captions, and credits to help you finalize your movie. For more information, see this post: Do I have to add subtitles to video for free? Just try these 2 options!
- He is able to change the color of the videos easily and quickly.
- Not only can it split large videos into different parts, but it can also crop videos to remove the start and end parts.
Would you like to experience these wonderful features of this free watermarked video editor?
Easy steps to create the videos without watermarks
MiniTool Movie Maker provides movie templates that users can use to easily create awesome videos. All you have to do is choose a suitable template, import your files and finally save them on your PC. This is probably the easiest way to create a watermarked video.
Check out the video below to see some of the templates MiniTool Movie Maker offers.
Of course, you can make videos with your own styles as long as you follow the steps below.
Step 1: Launch MiniTool Movie Maker. Then click on Full feature modeto enter the main interface of the tool.
Step 2: Click Import media filesto import your files.
Step 3: Drag the files and drop the files onto the storyboard pane.
Step 4: add transitions, effects, and text to these chips to complete the movie. Split or shorten the video as you want.
If you want to divorce or split videos, you can read this post: Cut Videos Easily and Quickly (With Details) as it shows different ways to cut the videos.
Step 5: Save it on your PC.
MiniTool Movie Maker, free video editor without watermark, can help you create video easily and quickly on Windows 10/8/7. For example, you can create Facebook Sideshow with your own pictures.
Click to tweet
# 3. VSDC Free Video Editor
VSDC Free Video Editor, Nonlinear Free Videos Editor, long ago topped the list of the best free online video editors. The marketing professionals like to use this tool to chip their products and improve the knowledge base of their viewers.
- It is compatible with Windows 2000 / XP, Vista, Windows / 10/8/7.
- It allows you to export videos directly to social media and YouTube.
- It supports almost all common codecs, filters and video formats.
- It offers visual and acoustic effects such as color correction, object transformation, filters etc. which are very helpful when editing the videos.
With this free video editor, you can create a tutorial of the video without watermark for free and publish it on various websites. Those folks who are knowledgeable about video editing can opt for the Pro version, which costs $ 19.99.
# 4. OpenShot
When it comes to the "download free video editing software without watermarks" problem, you can try OpenShot, free, open source video editing software.
- It is compatible with Windows, Mac and Linus.
- It has a simple and user-friendly interface. It can be redistributed and changed.
- It supports most video and audio formats.
- It has a powerful animation framework and offers several animation options.
- This allows you to create many tracks and layers.
If you are looking for a feature-rich yet easy-to-use video editing tool to create watermarked videos, you can consider giving this video editor a try.
This free video editor includes some advanced features like 3D animation tools and chroma key function although it does not have a multicam editing function.
# 5. Shotcut
Shortcut is an open source video editor that can be used to create a video without watermark for free.
- It supports Windows, Linux and Mac.
- It supports a wide variety of video file formats in FFmpeg.
- It enables input and preview monitoring.
- It enables 4K resolutions.
This video editor will help you create videos for clients easily and without watermark as it has a range of file formats with optimal video / audio effects and variable frame rates.
Also, this free video editing program doesn't ask for any project to be imported from the system due to its native timeline editing feature.
You can lock waveforms and multitracks to create wonderful videos.
# 6. Lightworks
Lightworks is a professional non-linear editing system for editing and managing the digital videos in various formats including 2K and 4K resolutions, and television in PAL, NTSC and HD formats.
- It has simple and user-friendly interface and allows you to easily trim the videos and edit the timeline.
- It supports wide formats and variable frame rate media.
- It exports videos for YouTube / Vimeo, SD / HD up to 4K.
Some filmmakers use this tool to create Hollywood movies like "The Wolf of Wall Street" and "Pulp Function" etc. This free video editor does not impose any rules on users to limit the length of the video.
Useful tips: The free version of Lightworks offers most of the functionality of the Pro version. However, if you want to take advantage of some advanced features like project sharing, stereoscopic output, and timeline rendering, you can opt for the Pro version, which costs $ 24.99 a month (Boros FX is not available).
# 7. DaVinci Resolve
If you are a frequent concern of “download free video editing software with no watermark on video” problem, DaVinci Resolve is yours. DaVinci Resolve is a well-designed non-linear video editor with extensive editing capabilities.
- It is known for its numerous professional features that are suitable for colorists, editors, and professional video makers.
- You can use it to combine offline and online video editing, including color modification, audio post-production, and visual effects. You can mix, edit, record, sweeten and manage audio signals with the full 3D audio room while working on 1000 different channels.
- It uses Blackmagic RAW. This is a new codec that ensures excellent picture quality.
DaVinci Resolve is the only post production workflow solution that allows multiple people to work on the same project at the same time.
In general, this free video editor seems more useful to professionals. However, if you want to take advantage of the advanced features like 4K editing in DaVinci Resolve, you'll have to switch to the paid studio, which is reduced to $ 299.
#8th. VideoPad Video Editor
Last but not least, we would like to share with you another free video editing software, VideoPad Video Editor.
- It is video editing software for Mac and Windows. There are also versions for IOS and Android.
- With this free video editing software developed by NCH Software for the home and professional market, you can upload the video to YouTube.
- She lists over 50 visual and stunning transitions to add a professional touch to your movies.
- It can burn movies to DVD and Blu-ray or export videos to your portable devices.
- It is able to handle video from a DV camcorder, VHS, GoPro or webcam.
This free video editing software for PC is designed for the beginners as the interface is pretty simple and easy to use. Unfortunately, when you start the free version of VideoPad on Mac, you will be asked to confirm your non-commercial status.
Click to tweet
It's time to choose a free video editor to make a cool video. There are 8 free video editing software in this post. All of the 8 software can help you make an optimal video with no watermark on it. You can choose one of them according to your own everyday needs.
What is the best free video editor to use to create a video without a watermark?
Most of all, the final video editor selection will depend on your basic needs.
Which software from the list in the post did you like? Do you have problems with this software? Please let us know by writing comments under de or contacting us at [email protected].
Who you can find any other best free video editing software for PC, please let us know. Thanks in advance!
Free Video Editors Without Watermark [FAQ]
- Download and install the free video editing software “MiniTool Movie Painter” on your computer.
- Start this free program. Import your multimedia files.
- Drag and drop the files onto the timeline.
- Edit the videos.
- Export and share these videos with your friends.
- Windows Movie Maker.
- MiniTool Movie Maker
- VSDC Free Video Editor
- DaVinci Resolve
- VideoPad Video Editor
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Yu lives in Austria and has been writing science and technology articles since graduating. He indulges in the world of machines and technology and enjoys reading technology forums and learning about new developments in technology. He understands data recovery and data management. He's also really happy to help others with questions about technology. He loves the job of an editor because you can read nice things, write down things and share with others what he likes.
- What does Saudi Arabia want from Pakistan?
- How to say body in Spanish
- Why was the Second World War started?
- What is IPVanish
- Netflix is free on Airtel Internet TV
- How can I successfully learn organic chemistry
- What is shoulder pain massage
- Contains NyQuil alcohol
- 3M Command Strips stay with FRP
- Does the pass office work on Saturdays
- What technology has PHP replaced
- What does it mean to turn on the shallows
- Bella becomes a vampire
- Why is it too hot
- What is a stone powder making machine
- What do push notifications mean on Facebook
- What are some hits about weeds
- What makes a car repair expert
- How strong is UCLA's undergraduate bioengineering program
- Would you consider Aristotle a wise person
- How can you improve your logical skills
- Thali meals in Hyderabad near Jublee Hills
- What are some organizational behavior problems
- Define the SI current unit