Who came up with the equal sign?
This number puzzle seems inconspicuous - and yet only real geniuses should be able to solve it. Are you cracking today's nut?
Have your head been spinning all day today? Then distract yourself a little with a little riddle.
A brain teaser has been puzzling puzzles friends for years: What pattern is behind this arithmetic problem? Whoever cracks it should get one IQ of 150 have - and thus be smarter than Albert Einstein.
At least that's what the Cologne YouTube star Philipp Steuer, who once spread the riddle on Twitter, claims. Is that true? Anyway, try your luck!
6 + 4 = 210
9 + 2 = 711
8 + 5 = 313
5 + 2 = 37
7 + 6 = ??
By the way, Albert Einstein is said to have invented another riddle that, according to him, almost nobody can solve it.
Did you see through the trick? Actually, the puzzle is very simple. You must first find the two numbers (e.g. 6 and 4 from the first line) subtract and place the result to the right of the equal sign (6-4 = 2). Then add you both numbers (6 + 4 = 10) and write this result after the first result. This is how you get the solution (in the example: 210).
Now apply this pattern to the solution you are looking for:
(7-6) and (7 + 6) = 113
So the result you are looking for is 113. Did you see through? Then congratulations!
More puzzles from our series:
Do you want to stay up to date with the latest career news? Then follow our industry page on the Xing career portal.
From Andrea Stettner
- Why is turmeric good for the skin
- Magnolia wood is poisonous
- Is evolution scientifically proven
- How do I make presentations livelier
- How do I improve my reader newsletter
- What are the 6 principles of belief
- How do dental treatments work for dogs
- Bollywood songs have lost their quality
- When will Suits Season 10 be released?
- Where did you first meet your dog
- Why do I get a headache
- You can get a crush on Tramadol
- Why did NYC declare a climate emergency
- What are some reviews of Biore
- Who wrote the first English Bible
- How does McDonalds make its fish fillets
- How does a mechanical fuel pump work
- Is it wrong for me to be crazy?
- Helps ASL learn other languages
- What is Kafka's The Metamorphosis about?
- What is the quality factor of Google Ads
- Why is the euro important
- What is a good place to study
- Who is the first known playwright