What's your favorite oatmeal
Oat flakes from Kölln
How do you like your oatmeal? Particularly fine like the delicate Kölln flakes, hearty like real Kölln hearty, melting like the Kölln instant oat flakes?
Whether tender, hearty or soluble - our oat flakes are always made from the whole oat grain. And for those of you who cannot or do not want to eat gluten, we have an alternative: gluten-free kölln flakes in tender and hearty.
In 2017, oats were named medicinal plant of the year by the University of Würzburg. In addition to oat straw and oat cabbage, the oat fruits - the oat grain - and its positive properties were particularly emphasized: These include the natural content of protein, vitamin B1, iron, magnesium and zinc as well as soluble oats -Beta glucan fiber, which has normalizing properties on cholesterol levels.
With our kölln flakes you can prepare almost all recipe ideas because they taste good
You can find our recipe ideas under Recipes. Let ‘inspire you - and you will certainly have lots of ideas on how to prepare your favorite recipes with oats!
We have one more tip for you:
When baking, you can replace 1/3 of the amount of flour used in each recipe with kölln flakes! If you want your pastries to be particularly fluffy and nutty, we recommend flower-tender kölln flakes. Echte Kölln Kernige are perfect for crumble and biscuits with a bite, and biscuits and fine biscuits are particularly good with Kölln Instant Oat Flakes.
- No filter active
- Cancel all filters
So that we can use the best oats for our oat flakes and all other products, we are committed to the conventional as well as the ecological and regional cultivation of oats. In addition to German oats, we also use Scandinavian oats for Kölln oat products, because oats find good growing conditions in Finland and Sweden: the mild climate in summer, combined with the long days, offer the best conditions for growth and ripening and thus for training large, light and aromatic oat kernels.
Register for the newsletter now
Find out the latest from the Kölln world immediately
- What should I see in Klagenfurt Austria
- Is university basically high school for adults
- How do you stop wind noise
- How is a laptop hinge made
- What are the horrors of node js
- Why did you start managing your money
- What are the advantages of AFTER
- What are good universities in Nairobi
- What is Grunt for?
- What does the word empuraan mean
- Bites back a sin
- How can you get apps from iCloud
- Why do people yearn for fame
- What is bowling at the bowling spot
- Can CO2 be converted into hydrogen
- What is the P2P process
- How are Uruk hai
- Disinfects kitchen counters with vinegar
- Why do I need spiritual guidance
- Why do people feel better after smoking
- What are actors
- What is the future of Electroneum Coin
- What is the new name of Saigon
- How do I block paid Skype calls