How did Ibotta get its first users
If you've read couponing pages and listed the deals for something called Ibotta but you don't understand what it is, the following getting started guide will explain how the app can save you money and provide simple steps to use. I'll also be providing a testimonial outlining my personal experiences using the Ibotta app, including what I like most and least about its usefulness in cutting my grocery bills.
What is Ibotta?
Ibotta is a free mobile phone voucher and cashback shopping app for iPhones and Android phones. Ibotta gives buyers the opportunity to make money on select products by completing simple tasks, purchasing the product, and then presenting proof of purchase.
While Ibotta is not yet in its infancy, it is still relatively new and many couponers embrace it because the potential savings are substantial enough for shoppers to invest time in using it.
It is important to note that the savings are in addition to couponers' other savings strategies such as coupon redemption, rewards programs, coupon stacking and reconciliation, discounts, and other money saving measures. Apps. This makes it an important inclusion in the couponer's toolbox for savings.
Is Ibotta hard to use?
The Ibotta app is easy to use. There are several steps to take to get it paid off, but the steps are simple and the instructions are clear on how to maneuver through the app.
Ready to start?
To get started with Ibotta, you must have a compatible device and a PayPal account. The app is compatible with iPhone 3GS and newer, iPod touch 3rd generation and newer, iPad 2 and newer. It requires iOS 5. 0 or later. It is also available for Android 2.2 and higher. Ibotta can be downloaded for free from Itunes and Google Play.
How does Ibotta work?
Ibotta gives users different ways to make money back. I'm talking about real cash (not discounts, checks or credits) that is deposited in users' PayPal accounts. To begin, tap the Ipotta icon on your mobile device and that will bring you to the heart of the app called the "Deals" section.
- In the "Offers" area, images of the products with offers and the total amount that you can receive in cash under each product are displayed.
- When you find a product that you want to buy, tap the Earn $ - button to see the tasks you need to complete in order to receive your refund after purchasing that product.
- You will see that for most products you have more than one way to make money. You can do any or all of the tasks. The more tasks you complete, the more money you get back.
- Examples of tasks include reading a fact, taking a quick survey, watching a short video, posting on your Facebook page, or writing a quick comment about the product.
- When you have completed at least one task per product offering, the product will automatically be added to your "checklist" in the Ibotta app so that you can earn money for purchasing the item.
- Most tasks can be done very quickly and take about the same or less time than it takes to cut and file a paper coupon.
- To receive the money to complete the tasks, you must purchase the products from a participating store (see below).
- Current updates with the app make it easier to compare stores and products, as all products in the "Offers" area under of all qualified trades listed in the app Are available.
- Next, you'll want to search the Store Extras section as it contains offers that are business specific. For example, Target may have offers that you can only qualify for if you purchase the product from Target.
Proof of purchase
Once you have purchased the qualifying products, you will need to provide Ibotta with proof of your purchases. To do this, tap "Redeem" at the bottom of the screen, select the store where you purchased the product, then follow the instructions to submit a photo of your receipt and scan the barcodes on the products. You must redeem your offers before they expire in order to receive the cash.
Note: The longer your receipt, the more snapshots will be needed to send the full copy.
After you have completed these steps, Ibotta will confirm your purchase. When you have reached € 5, the money will be transferred to your PayPal account within 24 hours.
More app functions and ways to collect
Since Ibotta's launch, additional features have been added to make the app even more user-friendly and give users more money. This includes:
Bonuses"Bonuses" are a way for users to earn extra money. This is a fun part of the app because the more actively you use Ibotta, the more bonuses you have to unlock. You access the "Bonuses" section in the main menu. Tapping on a specific bonus will tell you how to earn it. When you have completed a bonus you will be given the opportunity to unlock another bonus.
Friend bonusesIbotta also pays cash for referring friends who are registering for the first time and opening an account. Every time a user receives a "friend bonus", he receives cash and unlocks additional bonuses that take him to new income levels. There is no maximum limit on how much can be earned by referring friends. Note: In order to receive the bonus, friends must click on the personal referral link that every Ibotta user receives.
Process instructionsAll offers have expiration dates that are displayed in two different places. Once an offer is activated, the expiration date will be displayed on the "Checklist" and in the "Offers" and "Stores Extras" sections. Also, offers that expire within five days will display an "expiration" flag, which is helpful.
activityAnother nice feature of the Ibotta app is the ability to track your earning activity. This includes keeping track of your receipts, bonus rewards, and invitations to friends. You can also see how much money you've made with the app by going to "Lifetime Earnings" in the "Withdraw Cash" section.
If you visit different couponing websites you will read different opinions about the Ibotta app, but most of the feedback is positive. Since I'm not a big app user myself, I found it easy and fun.
Some objections have been raised about the different steps to get the rewards, but I found that it can all be done pretty quickly and the more you use it the faster you will get it. I also like that I can get a quote while waiting in the doctor's office or anywhere I sit and turn my thumbs.
But what I like most about the app is that more grocery stores have moved away from allowing double and triple coupon redemption and have become stricter with couponing guidelines. This is an app that can really increase how much I save. on food and other food-related items. There is very little "gray" area within the app; in fact, I didn't meet anyone. The way you make money back is simple - no gimmicks, no confusion.
The only downside I've found so far is related to the offers that require you to post it on your Facebook page. Many people don't like using their personal Facebook pages to promote products and so they lose the maximum money back on these offers.
Loading the receipt of purchase and scanning the barcodes also seems like an area that bothers some people, but after years of cutting barcodes off packages and sending receipts for a discount, scanning everything is a breeze. apart from my spastic technical problems getting everything right. Also, I can now keep my receipt in case I need it for rewards for other products I buy outside of the app. I also tend to hesitate and sometimes find myself rushing to redeem my products before the offers expire or digging in the trash for barcodes. It's best to do this step when you get back from business.
Stores where you can use ibotta
Ibotta currently works in every 7-Eleven, BI-LO, CityMarket, CVS-Apotheke, Dillons, Dollar General, Dominicks, Duane Reade, Family Dollar, Food 4 Less, Fred Meyer, Fry's, Riesenadler, HEB, Harris Teeter, Hy- Vee, Ingles Markets, King Soopers, Kroger, Meijer, Pathmark, Pavilions, Pick'n Save, Publix, QFC, Ralphs, Randalls, RiteAid, Safeway, Sams Club, ShopRite, Smiths, Stop & Shop, Target, Thumbnail, United States Armed Forces Commissary, Vons, Walgreens, Walmart, Wegmans, WinCo Foods and Winn-Dixie. The store list could change. To see the current list of stores, visit the Ibotta Support Center.
Other retailers and brands work with Ibotta on a regular basis. For new users who need more information, download the app, or check the current list of stores, visit the Ibotta website; for current users, be sure to check out the Ibotta Blog for the latest news and new ways to make more money.
Apps for use with Ibotta
- Shopkick Rewards App
- Voucher Sherpa Mobile vouchers
- Beginner's Guide for Sparstern
- Beginner's Guide for Savers
- Cellfire Beginner's Guide
- Can a child join the Qantas Frequent Flyer
- What could make Donald Trump change?
- How much antimatter do we have
- Could life exist on the planet Mercury?
- Perinatal nurses are well paid
- What is the lifespan of plastic
- Our solar system could hold other life
- When was the ISS manned for the first time?
- Should agoraphobes avoid airplanes
- Why do we have civil war
- What is a strategic plan
- How loud was the Saturn V rocket
- Astroyogi is a good website
- Reviews of Maruti Suzuki Swift
- Can Instagram track your Google searches
- What is tin oxide
- How does playing PUBG affect your brain
- How has e-commerce changed marketing
- How do I download Snaptube for Windows
- Is gorgeous a real word
- Should I install UPVC Windows and Doors?
- What makes a Wollensak telescope so unique?
- What is the art of folk theater
- Why should you dress up every day