How can I get money from Pakistan
- We use three types of cookies:
- Transaction cookies: These cookies enable accounts to be logged in and out as well as to detect and prevent fraud and contribute to the stability of the website.
- Performance cookies: The information in these cookies enables the tracking of the performance of the website, the optimization of existing functions and beta testing.
- Marketing cookies: These cookies are linked to services offered by Western Union and third parties, such as surveys, marketing inquiries, or "Like" and "Share" buttons on social networks. Please remember: you can disable performance and marketing cookies. However, you must accept transaction cookies in order to be able to use our website / app.
Update on Covid-19: Send money around the clock from the comfort of your home, via our app or WU.com. Check the opening times of the sales locations here.Send money now
Fast money transfers in your hands
Send money, track transfers, check exchange rates and find distribution locations with the fast and reliable Western Union® Money transfer app.
Send money the way you like it - for cash pickup, to a bank account or to a mobile wallet **. Save your recipient's details and make repeat transfers worldwide.
Check exchange rates
Quickly check transfer fees * and exchange rates in a few clicks and send money on the go.
Easily track your money transfer with the 10-digit tracking number (MTCN) and receive a notification as soon as the recipient has picked up the money.
Find the sales location closest to you and send money to hundreds of thousands of sales locations around the world.
Deposit as you wish
- Bank account
- Klarna transfer
- Credit card
- Cash (with the app)
Choose how you want your money to arrive
Are you sending larger amounts? Don't worry about transfer limits - now you can send up to € 50,000 with Western Union.Check the limit per country
- * Western Union also makes money from currency exchange. When choosing a money transfer provider, compare transfer fees and exchange rates. Fees, exchange rates, and taxes may vary by brand, channel, or location based on a variety of factors. Fees and exchange rates are subject to change without notice.
- ** Due to certain circumstances in individual transactions, e.g. For example, the amount sent, the country of destination, currency availability, legal requirements, identification requirements, location opening times, different time zones, or the selection of delayed options, there may be delays or the unavailability of services. For mobile transactions, the amount is credited to the account linked to the recipient's mobile phone number via the recipient's mobile wallet. Additional third party fees may apply, including SMS fees or overdraft fees. The availability of the amount is subject to the terms of the service chosen. In addition, additional restrictions may apply. Please see the terms and conditions for more details.
- *** Check the location search on WU.com for availability of country and location.
- © 2021 Western Union Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved. All logos, trademarks, service marks and brand names mentioned here are the property of the respective company.
- How do I improve my reader newsletter
- When was the Battle of Buxar fought?
- What chain restaurants belong to Christians
- Benefits of POS software for retail management
- What is the future of Smartway
- Why is whiskey cloudy?
- How is the life cycle of a gull described
- Where can I find a diabetes cookbook
- What are some illusions in society
- Is beef loaf halal
- What problem does Instacart solve
- Why should people get acupuncture treatments
- Have you ever tried to make beer
- Is leishmaniasis a zoonotic disease
- Why are animals so colorful
- Will the world ever find Dawood Ibrahim
- Can I enter biology after a BCA?
- Things before you die
- How are prenatal vitamins made
- Who is a true lover
- There were black samurai warriors
- Which is the best bike
- Gives NIT better rankings
- What makes poetry a pleasure