Can you taste air
What is air
Even if it seems invisible, there is air. It's always there and needs space.
You can already see that when you blow up a piece of chewing gum or make soap bubbles! The more air you use, the bigger the chewing gum or the soap bubble becomes - until they burst with a "pop".
Air is a gaseous substance and, like all other substances, has properties - air has a volume and takes up space.
Components of the air
Air is a mixture of different gases. It consists of many small particles that are so tiny that we cannot see them at all: the molecules.
The most important molecules in the air are nitrogen (N2), oxygen (O2) and carbon dioxide (CO2). We and almost all living things need oxygen to breathe. Carbon dioxide is vital for plants.
Usually we cannot see the air. But there are situations in which it becomes visible or even noticeable.
If you blow underwater with a straw, you can observe the air in bubbles rising to the surface of the water. Air is also visible when it is very cold outside. Then we can see the smoke rising from the chimneys - or the warm air we breathe.
If the air is very hot, there can be mirages. The air is reflected in deserts, for example, when the air over the hot sand is strongly heated. Then a so-called mirage forms.
- How were frills invented
- What is Haritaki Churna used for?
- What do you understand about the climate
- Can baked sweet potatoes be frozen?
- When should you use a 144 Hz monitor?
- Manhattan College is a good school
- Where can I see suits in India
- Different drugs work for everyone
- Can roam a Jio SIM card
- Which programming languages does Numenta
- What happens when you uninstall WhatsApp
- What is your lifelong dream 1
- What is the legacy of King Rama IX
- What's the difference that makes a difference
- Is a lease legal or fair
- What is the market size for biostimulants
- Google collects data just like the NSA does
- Describe the narcissistic personality disorder
- Where should God's grave be built
- Which company is running the grocery stamp program?
- How can you become a serial killer
- Are online masters degrees taken seriously?
- What kind of JPOP song is that
- How is culture in Malta
- Filters DuckDuckGo searches like Google
- What's your rating of Petaluma CA.
- Who taught you to crochet?
- Will AI replace a job
- How was the formula power derived
- How is the gravitational constant derived
- Are ketogenic supplements more harmful than useful
- What are the disadvantages of rechargeable batteries
- How does Symbolab deal with mathematical inputs
- Do you believe in society