Can someone who is not confrontational be successful
Part of speech: adjectiveIncreases:
- positive confrontational, Comparative —, Superlative —
- kon | fron | ta | tiv, No increase
- 1) aimed at creating disputes
- 2) Linguistics:comparing, contrasting
- 2) contrastive
- 1) balancing, moderating
- 1) She tends to care for you confrontational Leadership style.
- 1) At the family reunion, James should be a little moderate and not like that confrontational occur.
- 1) Reinhard has one confrontational Character and often provokes friction.
- 1) With a confrontational Approach we won't get any further here.
- Swedish: 1) confrontational; 2) contrastive
Practical example sentences
Automatically selected examples in German:
„Turbulent start: The major US lawsuit against Monsanto is highly explosive for Bayer. In court it is then also extremely direct confrontational down to business.“
Handelsblatt.com, February 25, 2019
„In court it is also extremely important confrontational down to business. However, the judge initially did not tackle the seed giant and its controversial products - but the plaintiff's attorney.“
NZZ Online, February 25, 2019
„In the future, Jäger expects President Trump to be less confrontational shows.“
Radio Liechtenstein, November 07, 2018
„However, the position of the Kiev authorities will be more defensive than confrontational the experts believe. The situation in eastern Ukraine also remains a risk factor.“
russia.NEWS, July 25, 2019
„On Monday afternoon and evening alone, he made three campaign appearances in three US states - as expected, a maximum confrontational and heated up.“
stern.de, November 06, 2018
„The SPÖ leader Pamela Rendi-Wagner, who was confirmed in her office, swore with Lou Lorenz-Dittlbacher a unity that does not currently exist. The journalist was accused of too confrontational to have been.“
DiePresse.com, May 07, 2020
„So confrontational like the usual Trump rhetoric, like that confrontational So far, the debates in the Senate have also been going on.“
stern.de, January 22, 2020
„Collective bargaining dispute at Ameos: Clinic employees on warning strike. Group management reacts confrontational. An interview with Bernd Becker.“
young world, December 29, 2019
„With Karen Kuder, the money house has chosen a home-grown man to succeed Florian Drinhausen. She is considered a team player and less confrontational.“
Handelsblatt.com, May 05, 2020
„The dialogue with the consumer-critical, politically interested section of the fans should be kept alive. But he has to more confrontational - in a double pass between the clubs and the judiciary.“
sueddeutsche.de, March 01, 2020
The usage examples were selected automatically and may therefore contain errors.
Grammar / declensions
Inflection konfrontativ - The declension of the adjective konfrontativ
|Masculine||the confrontational||the confrontational||the confrontational||the confrontational|
|Feminine||the confrontational||the confrontational||the confrontational||the confrontational|
|neuter||the confrontational||the confrontational||the confrontational||the confrontational|
|Plural||the confrontational||the confrontational||the confrontational||the confrontational|
|Masculine||a confrontational one||a confrontational one||a confrontational one||a confrontational one|
|Feminine||a confrontational one||a confrontational one||a confrontational one||a confrontational one|
|neuter||a confrontational one||a confrontational one||a confrontational one||a confrontational one|
|Feminine||confrontational||more confrontational||more confrontational||confrontational|
Thesaurus & Synonyms
- aggressive: aggressive and ready to use violence
- aggressive: prone to attack; Showing aggressiveness
- offensive: so that is attacked; so that a goal is pursued actively and provocatively
Another word (synonym) for confrontational - Source: OpenThesaurus
Entries from our dictionary that contain "confrontational":
confrontation: ... seek, (not) evade, military Derived words: to confront, to confrontative Translations English: confrontation French: confrontation (female) ...
sow one's wild oats: to emancipate oneself through confrontational behavior Origin of the term: Metaphor from the ranks of horn-bearing animals Application examples: 1) The stepmother had rightly taken the reins of the government right after her arrival in Monplaisir
confront: "The emergency reactors moved the Chancellor to the fastest political turnaround in post-war history and confronted her astonished Union with a new bourgeois anti-nuclear movement." Derived words: Confrontation, confrontation, confrontational
Rhyme: German: -iːf: ... informative innovative integrative interactive iterative capacitive charitable commutative confrontational consecutive conservative conspiratorial constitutive contemplative ...
confrontational: Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: kon | fron | ta | ti | vem Pronunciation / Stress: IPA: [vəm] Grammatical features: Dative singular masculine of the strong declension of the positive of the adjective konfrontativ Dative singular neuter of the strong declension of the positive of the adjective konfrontativ
Rate & Share
Rate the dictionary entry or share it with friends.
Quote & print
Quote this page:
"Konfrontativ" in the online dictionary Wortbedeutung.info (23.5.2021) URL: https://www.wortbedeutung.info/konfrontativ/
Comments from users
There are currently no comments on this entry.
Complete the dictionary entry
Wortscheutung.info is a Language dictionary and is used to look up all linguistic information. It's explicit not an encyclopedia and no subject dictionary that explains content. You can add comments such as examples of use or hints on the use of the term "confrontational" and thus help to improve our dictionary. Questions, requests for help and complaints are not welcome and will be deleted immediately. HTML tags are not allowed.
The following terms
confrontational (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: kon | fron | ta | ti | ve Pronunciation / Stress: IPA:…
confrontational (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: kon | fron | ta | ti | vem Pronunciation / Stress: IPA:…
confrontational (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: kon | fron | ta | ti | ven Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA:…
more confrontational (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: kon | fron | ta | ti | ver Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA:…
confrontational (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: kon | fron | ta | ti | ves Pronunciation / Stress: IPA:…
confront (German) Part of speech: Conjugated form Subforms: confront syllable division: kon | fron | tier Pronunciation / stress:…
confront (German) Part of Speech: Conjugated Form Hyphenation: kon | fron | tie | re Pronunciation / Stress: IPA:…
confront (German) Part of Speech: Verb Conjugations: Present: I confront; you confront; he, she, faced it ...
confronting (German) Part of Speech: Participle I Hyphenation: kon | fron | tie | rend Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA:…
confronting (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: kon | fron | tie | ren | de Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA:…
confronting (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: kon | fron | tie | ren | dem Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA:…
- Why is the cost of living important
- How religious was Stanley Kubrick
- What are some sentence examples with obstreperous
- What are the Most Overrated Movies of All Time
- Why are cats idiots
- How often do you wear sunglasses?
- Was Mozart German or Austrian
- Can a documentary be surreal
- What do you learn in child development
- What grade is SAT
- 50 milliamps is 50 or 05 amps
- Which class of compound can not show metamerism
- Computer Science MS Slybuss
- What are some incredible battles throughout history
- Who calls Waldbraende
- What is a job in scotland
- Can Bill Gates get what he wants
- Does humanity own the solar system?
- What are eco hotels
- What are the Apple password requirements
- Which you don't think is fair
- Does Zapier have a free plan
- Why does Germany make such good beer
- How rare are female serial killers
- How is the name Annika pronounced?
- Which work harder ants or bees
- Was shot Mr. Woodcock in Nebraska
- Why is Thanos inevitable
- How do NASCAR fences work
- How did Japan's coffee culture develop?
- Does current neuroscience support eliminative materialism
- Transpose and inverse are the same
- WordPress plugins are open source