What nervous thought always comes to mind
# FünfAmFreitag: Quick tips against nervousness and excitement
# 1 Accept nervousness
It is well known that self-awareness is the first step towards improvement: acknowledge that you are nervous and do not try to ignore or ignore the excitement - it will not work anyway. As a protective mechanism, nervousness puts you in a state in which you are particularly vigilant and sensitive. This is often inconvenient, but it makes perfect sense from an evolutionary point of view: Now it's about something and you have to do your best!
# 2 Inhale, exhale
Now take a deep breath! It is not for nothing that people like to give this advice. Breathing exercises not only serve the purpose of supplying your brain with adequate oxygen, they also distract you from your nervousness. Inhale consciously, consciously exhale again - if you only concentrate on that, worrying thoughts have to take a break.
# 3 power posing
Fake it till you make it. Taking so-called power poses can give you more self-confidence and is particularly suitable as an emergency tip for situations in which a cup of lemon balm tea or a lavender bath can no longer run out. Social psychologist Amy Cuddy explains in an entertaining way what influence your body language has on you as a person and what the power poses are all about.
# 4 Stop the thought carousel
If your thoughts are only about the upcoming unpleasant meeting or the possibility of your failure, you can use small exercises to distract yourself from your nervousness.
# 5 Focus on prevention
If it is already foreseeable that you will get into an exciting situation, you can do something in advance to counteract the nervousness that is sure to budge. You can prepare adequately for appointments such as discussions or presentations. You can also bring your body into balance, e.g. by avoiding acidic foods such as dairy and meat products as well as white flour. Do things that you enjoy and do you good: meet friends, go for a walk, or run a Netflix marathon.
- Which is mainly used for e-learning
- How can Netflix increase its sales
- What are some examples of monopsony market
- Hates Google Ajax
- What is an aerophone
- Has anyone tried 3D printing with solder
- What makes a car repair expert
- Are you an assistant director
- Makes you study psychology more introspective
- Is something like Catelyn Cersei
- Describe your usual day at school
- Is there an empress in China
- What food ingredients contain iodine
- What is global halal detection
- Why does Siri hate the Jarvis
- What is Lhermitte's sign
- Word means compound boundaries
- What is the meaning that justifies life
- What happens after 8 mile ends
- How many stories is Trump Tower
- What personality types make the best teachers?
- What does it mean to enjoy a challenge
- Why do people think investing sucks?
- Who is responsible for studying DNA
- Cats can't like their owners
- How is Modi better than Bal Thackeray
- What harms a child
- What is star jelly
- How is North Canton in Ohio
- What is policy advice
- Manneken Pis in Brussels is worth seeing
- How modern is the infrastructure of Rwanda
- Who was the Prophet Muhammad PBUH
- Humanity knows everything