When should you move to another company?
- Do you have a residence permit for employment or an EU Blue Card?
- Is your work permit restricted to a specific company?
- Would you like to change the company?
Your residence permit for employment / your EU Blue Card does not have to be changed if you:
- have already worked with such a residence permit for employment for at least two years
- have been residing in Germany with such a residence permit for at least three years without interruption (except for studying)
- In addition, there is no statutory time limit for the type of employment you are employed (such as in the case of specialty chefs or as part of a personnel exchange with an international company).
- Do you still work for the same employer, but something has changed, for example the name of the company or your job? Even then, your residence permit for employment / your EU Blue Card does not have to be changed. Please read our "Leaflet for Foreign Employees" (in the "Further Information" section).
- Have a valid residence permit for employment or an EU Blue Card
Does your residence permit need to be changed? Then the best thing to do is to book an appointment for the new exhibition.
- Work permits are limited to one company and the company should be changed
- Main residence in Berlin
You can also send the application to us by email, fax or post. However, we recommend booking an appointment.
- "Declaration on employment relationship job description" form
- Copy of the new employment contract
(Draft is sufficient)
If you submit the application in writing, copies of your passport are sufficient.
- Proof of main residence in Berlin
- Certificate of registration of the apartment (confirmation of registration)
- Rental agreement and confirmation of move-in from the landlord
- none: Change of residence permit or EU Blue Card or issue of a certificate
- 96.00 euros: Extension of the residence permit or the EU Blue Card
- Do you have a residence permit for employment as a specialist? Then the Keplerstrasse location is responsible for you.
- Do you have a residence permit to work as an au pair? Then the Friedrich-Krause-Ufer location is responsible for you.
- Was your residence permit issued by the Business Immigration Service? Then please contact our Business Immigration Service beforehand by e-mail (see section "Further information").
- How do UK mortgages work
- How innocent is your child
- How do I fill out my AIIMS form
- How old is Raila Odinga
- How many avatars of Vishnu are there
- Which one is right patch or plaster
- How long did the Jurassic period last
- Are ultrasonic mosquito repellants effective?
- Why did they stop making Oldsmobile?
- Can Instagram track your Google searches
- Shampoo before the conditioner
- What's so good about Radiohead
- What was Stevie Wonder's most successful song
- How can I debug Java Card
- I need an email
- What is the difference between labels and brands
- If Migraene comes under PWD reservation
- Which is better love lust or money
- Why are reptiles called cold blooded
- Ecology What do ecologists think of astrobiology
- Is video plagiarism legal?
- Why did LawBreaker fail
- What is Stripe's software stack
- How is globalization affecting agriculture in India