What is Mangal Dosha in Jyotish
What is Mangal Dosh (Mangalik)
In the Lagna Kundali (Natal chart with the ascendant) of a person, if an evil planet (especially the planet Mars) is present at least in the lagna (1st house) or in the 7th house (spouse's house or marriage) then the person is considered to be Mangalik viewed . Other houses considered for the presence of Mars Mangalik Person in consideration drawn are the 2nd, 4th, 8th and 12th ..
If Mars is set up there, she will be a widow, both benefactor and evildoer will occupy the 7th house, she will remarry. If there is an evildoer or malefactor in the 8th house, she will have a short-lived husband. If the second house is occupied by malefactors, the native dies with her husband. [Phaladipika, Chapter 11]
Since Mars is naturally fiery when looking at the house of marriage or partner, let it burn that house. This creates tension, quarrels, etc. among the partners, and even affects the health and life of the spouse one Mangalik Person. So if one of the partners Magalik Dosh Marriage is discouraged. If both partners are to blame, it is annulled and the marriage is fine.
However, sometimes Kumbh Vivah is performed because it makes the banaya tree, the bowl tree, etc. the first husband and then has to suffer the dire consequences of the Mangalik dosh, not the actual husband. Since Vishnu is God himself, it is believed that Mars cannot affect him.
Disclaimer: I only gave the answer because of my astrology awareness, I am not an expert.
- What is your business 1
- What does economic marginalization mean
- How do platypuses protect themselves from predators
- Beta men copulate more often
- What is a subordinate policy
- How was Theon tortured
- What would Seroquel take on meth
- Do Jamaicans have religious beliefs
- Where can I find freelance illustration jobs
- What is pure and applied biology
- What is the meaning of the baby Jesus
- Why does the periodic table never change?
- What was the order of Christ
- How can I study physics after MBBS
- What does the width 100 do in CSS
- When will cars be available in 2020?
- How does CPH4 affect an adult's brain
- What is the highest measured radon level
- What is the eligibility of a BCA
- Does someone use GoPro more
- How many paragraphs should an article have?
- What is a marginal relief
- What is the opposite of healthy
- How to dilute sodium hypochlorite NaClO