Corona warning app
Your data is safe at all times. When you use the app, you remain anonymous at all times. When you log into the app, you do not need to provide any personal information such as your email address and name. The decentralized data storage on the devices themselves as well as the full pseudonymization guarantee the highest level of data protection. All data - for example on encounters with other people using the app - are encrypted and only saved on your own smartphone. Short-lived random codes of the people you have met are stored. In the event of an infection, data can be voluntarily uploaded to a server, which allows these random codes to be calculated for a certain period of time. With this data and the locally stored data, it is possible for the app or smartphone (but not the server) to recognize contact with a person who has tested positive for corona and to warn accordingly. Data that make a person identifiable, in particular position data, are not read out, used or saved.
One thing is certain: A person who tested positive for corona does not find out which people have been informed with whom an encounter has taken place. Contact persons do not receive any information about the person who tested corona-positive. Misuse of the notification of the infection status is prevented by technical and organizational measures.
Neither the federal government nor the Robert Koch Institute, nor other people who use the app, or the operators of the app stores can tell whether you are reporting an infection with Corona yourself or whether you have had contact with a person who tested positive for Corona.
- How does a free agency work
- Was Mozart German or Austrian
- Why is helium a non-metal
- How does alexithymia develop
- What is meant by ctc
- How do you get invited to FFFFound
- When microorganisms die out, what happens?
- It is allowed to have a tattoo for an officer
- What is the food of plants
- Is Aye Irish or Scottish
- Why should you dress up every day
- Who is the best in basketball
- Supports the iPhone 6s iOS 13
- Do you ever quote yourself
- Which websites teach app design and programming
- Is FeCl2 ionic or covalent
- What is the most reputable Ayahuasca retreat
- What would happen if Catalonia declared independence?
- What is your favorite history book
- FUD is free to use
- How much is my ink drawing worth
- Is Jesus a historically recognized figure
- Can Donald Trump deport all African Americans
- What helped you in prison