How do I get a library card
For Students, other members of the Friedrich Alexander University (FAU) and members of the graduate school the activated FAUcard is the library card.
Please carry out the activation in the IdM portal. Instructions for activating the FAUcard to use the library can be found here.
If you are a member of the academic staff at FAU, but have not received an FAUcard, it is probably because there is no traditional employment relationship with FAU. In such cases, however, you are welcome to receive a library card for external library users.
You can find more information about the FAUcard on the FAQ pages for the FAUcard.
External library users (aged 16 and over) require a user ID from the Erlangen-Nürnberg University Library (UB). Issuing a library card costs € 5.00.
Members of the Technical University of Nuremberg can register as library users with their OHMcard.
You can obtain your library card at the following lending offices of the university library:
- Main Library Erlangen, Schuhstraße 1a, 91052 Erlangen (opening times)
- Technical and scientific branch library, Erwin-Rommel-Straße 60, 91058 Erlangen (opening times)
- Economic and Social Science Branch Library, Lange Gasse 20, 90403 Nuremberg (opening times)
- Educational branch library, Regensburger Str. 160, 90478 Nuremberg (opening times)
All you have to do is show your identity card or passport.
Minors When registering, library users must also present the “Parents' declaration of consent for minors external library users” filled in by their legal guardians.
If you are a citizen of a country outside the European Union, we need your passport with the residence permit, which must be valid for at least 3 months, or the so-called residence title.
- Can Afghanistan return to the monarchy
- What is Spain's social structure
- How do market fluctuations affect small businesses?
- How do I grow healthy hair
- Was Nipsey Hustle really a good person?
- What are teachers who are tired of hearing
- Is it normal to have five toes?
- How are the academics at Sainik School
- Who will win the IPL final?
- What if you meditate all day
- Is Bourbon Street safe at night
- Why doesn't Eminem smile anymore
- The mother's memory is affected by breastfeeding
- Will Leeds United ever be promoted?
- How should I write my interview assignment
- What was the first cat on earth
- A transistor is a diode
- What is your favorite delusion
- How could 9 11 happen
- A lobster can be called a crayfish
- Why should NOT choose another spouse
- Are tennis balls recyclable
- Why is poetry not fun
- Who is Kabir