Is NZT real
NZTDrug groupsSmart DrugsNZT-48 is a more fictional Active ingredient from the group of smart drugs, which leads to a pronounced promotion of cognitive performance within 30 seconds. The tablets are usually taken once a day in the morning. The effects last for about 12 hours. NZT is neurotoxic and quickly leads to physical and psychological dependence. Numerous withdrawal symptoms, which can be fatal, are to be expected on withdrawal. NZT should not be combined with alcohol as this can lead to memory loss. The development of a cyclic enzyme system made it possible to eliminate the side effects while maintaining the same effectiveness.
synonymous: NZT-48, MDT-48, ApocryphonProducts
NZT is a more fictional (invented) active ingredient from the film Limitless (2011) based on the novel The Dark Fields based by Alan Glynn. The film was followed by a TV series with the same title in 2015, which was canceled after just one season. NZT belongs to the group of → Smart Drugs.Structure and properties
NZT is thallanylzirconio-methyl-tetrahydro-triazatriphenylene. The chemical structure of the substance is not known. NZT is given in the form of clear tablets.Effects
NZT (ATC N06BX) when used orally within 30 seconds leads to a pronounced promotion of cognitive performance, the ability to learn, creativity and memory. The effects last about 12 hours. The effects are based on the interaction with neurotransmitter systems.application areas
To promote cognitive performance.dosage
The tablets are usually taken once a day and usually in the morning. Intravenous use has been reported.Interactions
NZT should not be combined with alcohol, as this can result in gaps in memory.unwanted effects
NZT leads to hyperactivity, restlessness and psychiatric disorders. It's neurotoxic. Withdrawal symptoms occur on withdrawal, which can be fatal. NZT changes character, makes you aggressive and quickly leads to mental and physical addiction.
The development of a cyclic enzyme system made it possible to eliminate the side effects while maintaining the same effectiveness. This enzyme system must be injected regularly or once.see also
Smart Drugs, CPH4 (Lucy, 2014), Microdosingliterature
- Burger N. Limitless. Relativity Media, 2001
- Glynn A. The Dark Fields. USA: Bloomsbury, 2002
- Limitless TV series, 1st season
Conflicts of Interest: None / Independent. The author has no relationships with the manufacturers and is not involved in the sale of the products mentioned.
Support PharmaWiki with a donation!
© PharmaWiki 2007-2021 - PharmaWiki provides independent and reliable information about medication and health.
This article was last changed on 01/27/2020.
Imprint and data protection declaration
Show products for this page
- Is a nb nc n context-free
- Will the AMCA aircraft reinforce the IAF
- Women in prehistoric groups were constantly pregnant
- Which Minecraft is best for my PC
- How to make waterproof military boots
- Are there actually street surgeons
- What are the main features of Hadoop
- How green are Diwali crackers
- What is the loudest Godin guitar on the market
- Why can't I visualize my book characters
- How can I address new people
- Are atoms real pixels
- What do you think of Bali Transport
- What is an instance variable
- What are coughing fits
- Didn't Vader do anything wrong
- Which class of compound can not show metamerism
- What is sleep guilt
- How's the Amazing Races Sequesterville
- Why are different colors used in trash cans
- What is made in South Dakota
- Do doctors remember everything after an MBBS
- Do you never sleep
- Why is my tracking number not working