What is desk research in business
Enterprise Economy - Business Administration HAK I, textbook
Preparations in Purchasing and Sales 78 Identifying customer needs with market research In order for the seller to be able to conclude a sales contract, he must offer a product for which a buyer can also be found. Therefore, the first step in signing a contract is to find out what can be sold with the help of market research. Successful selling must always be based on the needs of the buyer. It is therefore an important task of market research to research the conscious and unconscious needs of the buyer in order to develop suitable products and services. Market research can basically find out what needs buyers have with the help of primary or secondary research. In primary research, new data are collected through surveys (see Task 1) or through observation of purchasing behavior. In secondary research, existing data (sales figures, older primary research data, statistics, etc.) that have been collected by the company or by third parties are re-evaluated. Market research with customer cards Customer cards that offer discounts or bonus programs are ubiquitous in retail. In Austria alone, the ten largest loyalty card providers have more than 20 million cards in circulation. On the one hand, sellers try to bind customers with customer cards, on the other hand they represent a powerful form of market research - collecting buyer data through (electronic) observation at the point of sale (point of sale). Modern IT equipment makes it possible Sellers to save every purchase with a customer card and analyze it for various purposes. Due to the linking of the data with the personal details of the card (especially age, gender and place of residence), for example, buying habits or needs of customer groups (e.g. young people, women, townspeople, ...) can be easily recorded. What advantage do companies have when they issue loyalty cards? 8.1 Market research Marketing mix Market research Primary research Secondary research • Survey • Observation • Statistics • Sales figures • Old primary data PRACTICE q CHECKED? For testing purposes only - property of the publisher öbv
Made with FlippingBookRkJQdWJsaXNoZXIy ODE3MDE =
- Did Abigail Adams like Alexander Hamilton
- What parents just don't understand
- Babysitter what is care coms revenue
- Why shouldn't you have spinach for dinner?
- Why is my Xbox One not reading discs
- Can Trump fight against ISIS
- What does XFN
- How is Gruyere made
- What is the difference between art history and history?
- Is Rail Gun doable
- What is the best recommendation for CRED
- What breeds my dog is mixed with
- What is Shakin Stevens most successful song
- What are the defining characteristics of jazz
- Policemen see themselves as sovereign citizens
- What are pristine civilizations
- Is free jazz a misnomer?
- Who controls the media in Australia
- Is Canadian bacon from Canada
- What is the best toyota engine
- Should I buy EOS and why
- What are deferred loans
- When was the Neymar transferred to PSG?
- Who has more swarms of boys or girls?
- What were your memories of Sunday school
- Why is Sanskrit mandatory in BAMS
- When should you re-glaze your bathtub?
- How do we download The Ghazi Attack
- Could UFOs become drones?
- Do mosquitos have nests 1
- How do you determine the identity of the Native Americans
- Dogs understand what neutering is
- Which VoIP provider can you recommend