Is it good to sweat
For many people, sweat is an all-round negative term that is associated with a bad smell and unpleasant stains in the armpit. Sweat is really not a bad thing - on the contrary! For the following reasons, you probably also see sweating after strenuous exercise and on hot summer days as a positive side effect.
Also exciting: Do I sweat too much? >>
For these reasons, sweating is so healthy
1. Sweating is conditioning for the skin
Of course, sweating primarily serves as the body's own air conditioning system. That means: Even if we exhaust ourselves physically, our body temperature remains constant. If we didn't sweat, our bodies would overheat in no time.
2. Sweating makes you beautiful
Yes, you read that right. If we sweat, toxins and sebum are transported through the pores to the surface of the skin, which makes our skin look radiant. The complexion benefits from the stimulated blood circulation: impurities and tension are a thing of the past thanks to regular sweating.
3. Sweating helps with colds
If we have a cold, we usually interpret it as a good sign when we start to sweat. The sweat moisturizes the mucous membranes and accelerates the healing process. But be careful with a fever: temperatures that are too high also weaken the body.
4. Sweating is good for the body
Sweating works like a detox cure in which harmful substances are transported out of the body. Whether free radicals or toxins - when you sweat, everything that can harm the body is excreted.
5. Sweating makes you happy
That too may sound strange at first - but it's true! Because during activities that make us sweat, a lot of endorphins are released. And as is well known, they make you happy. By the way: A study has even shown that the smell of sweat also makes other people happy. When you sweat, certain chemical substances are excreted, which should also have a positive effect on the environment. But only as long as it is fresh!
Also exciting: Compensate for a mineral deficiency in summer >>
- The NAACP is still an association today
- Should I buy shares in IBM?
- How do I set up an island nation
- Can you speak pig latin
- What is DC in the blood test
- What does aesthetic dentistry include
- How effective is the Alexander Technique
- How is IIIT Vadodara for CS
- Which anime characters can Thanos defeat single-handedly?
- What is negative mass in layman terms
- Muggle brews can make drinks
- How and when is wheat grown
- What is unknown infertility
- What are the leading marketing consultancies
- Where's Zayn Malik
- Why do we need a developed India
- What is a malloc return
- Why are mini coopers no longer mini
- Is it scary to have poor eyesight?
- What made Athens powerful?
- What are the functions of nutrients
- Why do some cacti have flowers?
- How do I make presentations livelier
- How can we describe ourselves as great