What's your favorite pet technology
Life has changed a lot since the 90s: the internet, cell phones, the kitten heel resurgence. Owning a pet has changed too - pet fads, pet styles, pet technology - but we're here to say we think it's changed for the better. Here are just a few reasons why a pet was very different in the 90s than it is today. Let's talk.
1. When you left the house, you had no idea what your pet was up to. These days, pet monitors don't make our pets so private anymore.
2. Everyone is talking about pet trackers right now, which hopefully means a lot less "lost cat" posters.
3. Back then, our calendars were filled with people's birthday parties, not dogs. (But we like the dog parties better.)
Image: Chicago now
4. And pets certainly weren't as well dressed as they are today.
Image: Funny stuff
5. Today's pets have to be really hectic to keep up with fads. But the results are worth it.
6. In the 1990s, exotic pets were all the rage.
7. Today, French bulldogs are the most popular.
8. Well, apart from hedgehogs, which also have a moment in the favorite sun.
9. It is very possible that your pet was a Tamagotchi in their 90s.
10. Internet barely existed in the 90s, but in 2016 it's hard to imagine that your social media presence isn't 90% pix of your pet.
11. Who are we kidding, your pet probably has its own account.
12. Another big change? The number of pet owners has expired. Yay!
13. And in 2016, it's perfectly fine to take your pet almost anywhere.
Share with your friends
- What's your rating of Nokia X.
- How can I invest in $ 5
- Why is Pluto viewed as a planet again
- What is a dimmer
- Glenn Jacobs was always Kane
- What are LEGO elements made of
- Play girls Fortnite
- Read 14-year-olds The Road
- What is ancient greek mythology
- What are your beliefs and moral codes
- The jQuery user interface responds to why
- The modern lifestyle has made us susceptible to disease
- What is Salman Khan's blood type
- Can Golang be used for coding interviews
- Can you identify this shadow script?
- Where can I learn printf
- Is the excise duty bad for jewelers?
- Why are cooking skills required today?
- What is a girl's favorite clothes
- Artificial intelligence will imprison humanity
- Which US presidents were bilingual or multilingual
- Which functions are missing in Fitbit
- What is a BSc Agriculture Graduate
- How can Itachi Dr. Hit Strange