Could be Rey Snoke's daughter
Rey's parents in Episode 8: All of Our Star Wars Theories Were Nonsense
Spoiler Warning: Has a question StarwarsFans of Episode 7 until the theatrical release of Episode 8: The Last Jedi kept awake on December 14, 2017 - who are Rey's parents?
Rian Johnson answers us in his war of stars-Finally debut this question. And as it turns out, we actually fell with all of our fan theories not correct.
Rey is neither a Skywalker nor a Kenobi or Palpatine. Nor is she the daughter of Benicio del Toro's mysterious DJ, hatched from an egg or the next after Anakin Skywalker "Power Jesus".
Like Kylo Ren in Episode 8 Rey's parents were opened "Nobody".
Rey's parents weren't great Sith, no great Jedi or anything else important to the eponymous war of stars contributed. They were - and the emphasis is on were - junk collectors from Jakku, who was their daughter exchanged for supplies to have.
Rey has not inherited or adopted her skills from anyone and she had to not a member be some space family to make a difference in the fight against good and evil.
Some fans will no doubt be disappointed that Rey is not a reincarnation of Anakin Skywalker or something like that. Others will certainly appreciate being in the universe of Starwars not everything always about the same family relationships turns.
And the Skywalker saga is still one Skywalker saga, as long as Kylo Ren (Adam Driver) in Episode 9 plays a role. After all, he is the son of Han Solo and Leia Organawho in turn is the daughter of Anakin Skywalker a.k.a. Darth Vader is.
Star Wars: Episode 8 - The Last Jedi starts on December 14, 2017 in German cinemas. You can find the most important information about the film by director Rian Johnson under this link.
In our Movie review cuts The Last Jedi "very good" from.
About the author: Valentin Aschenbrenner is editor at IGN Germany. You can follow him on Twitter, Instagram and Letterboxd: @valivarlow.
- Are there stubborn people who have failed
- Will publishers publish my blog content
- May cause Gutkha epilepsy
- What is a power cycle malfunction
- What would break a virgin's heart
- Which philosophy is more relevant to you
- Impermanence makes life possible
- How does Apache make money
- How seriously should I take PTSD?
- Are people Uricotelian or Urotelian
- Most candy canes contain milk
- Can you cheat
- Why is OData not as popular as GraphQL
- Why do we use soy sauce
- How do I improve my mental performance
- What is the process of blood circulation
- Is Israel a poor country
- How did Goebbels die?
- What are Newtonian and non-Newtonian currents
- You can take sand home with you from Hawaii
- How can I invest in Uber's IPO
- What are some simple but incredible inventions
- Civil engineering gets free on Saturdays
- Who is the best batman actor