Can be eaten vaccinated chicken
Why does chicken soup help with colds?
The Mayo Clinic (USA) found out in a study with 500 patients: Chicken soup can shorten the course of a cold.
- Chicken soup blocks certain white blood cells called neutrophils in the body. They are jointly responsible for the inflammatory processes in the body. Especially with virus infections, e.g. B. colds, neutrophils are released in large quantities.
- The protein cysteine contained in cooked chicken has an anti-inflammatory and decongestant effect on the mucous membranes.
- There is a particularly high amount of zinc in the breast meat of the chicken. The trace element is important for strengthening the immune system. The chicken also contains the amino acid histidine - which in turn is released during slow cooking and ensures that the human body can better absorb the zinc.
Does the soup help against other ailments?
Yes! Scientists at the Japanese University of Hiroshima have discovered: The chicken soup can reduce high and high blood pressure. The Japanese scientists have researched that chicken soup can prevent the production of a hormone that is responsible for constricted blood vessels and thus for high blood pressure - the soup thus lowers blood pressure. This is due to the enzyme ACE, which is involved in the production of a hormone that narrows blood vessels and thus causes high blood pressure. When the chicken soup is cooked, a lot of collagen is released from the joints and tendons of the meat. This substance from the connective tissue gets into the soup and blocks the ACE. The result: the vessels remain wide and are not narrowed. The blood pressure remains normal. Those with high blood pressure can eat them regularly (1 to 2 times a week).
In addition, the fat content in the chicken helps break down alcohol, so the soup also helps against hangovers.
How does mom's chicken soup work correctly?
Halve an onion and fry it, then deglaze with a glass of water. Add a whole organic soup chicken and vegetables (carrots, onions, celery, leeks, potatoes, bay leaves!) And add three to four liters of water. Bring everything to the boil and simmer for another 1.5 hours. Then season with salt and just pour off the broth. Remove the meat from the bone, add a carrot and a little leek to the broth, let it steep for ten minutes and enjoy.
When is the ideal time to eat the soup?
As soon as the first symptoms of a cold appear (sore throat, runny nose) you should eat 1 to 2 plates of the soup daily - until you are completely healthy again. Important: Eat the entire soup, i.e. with the chicken and vegetables. Only in this way does it develop its full healing effect.
Why organic chicken?
To prevent the unwanted intake of antibiotics!
Does a bag of chicken soup also help?
No. Bag or canned soups only contain small amounts of chicken. You can only get healthy with a home-cooked soup. In order for the natural recipe for chicken soup to work against colds, you have to prepare a whole chicken that is ready to roast. Instant chicken soup out of the bag doesn't help. It doesn't matter whether the chicken is fresh or from the freezer. And it doesn't have to be a young chicken. You can definitely buy an inexpensive soup chicken that has been a laying hen in its life. This has the advantage that a particularly strong broth is obtained from the extremely gelatinous meat.
- Petyr Baelish was a victim
- Who are considered the fathers of sociology
- Why is this world so beautiful
- What are the properties of halophytes
- How to say glasses in Indonesian
- Is Quora associated with the Illuminati
- Is a hearing loss genetically determined
- Can huskies sleep outside in winter
- What is Arijit Singh's most famous song
- What is impression in mold
- What does Creo mean
- Can gravity be used as renewable energy
- How to cancel DIRECTV
- Is sulfur naturally contained in raw oil
- Is CSS good for Pakistani girls
- Two-phase sleep can cause memory loss
- What is a white label partnership
- Was D Pharm better than biotechnology
- How can I heal from suffering
- Which ukulele should I buy on Amazon
- Who Owns Yamaha
- What can I do with this lawn
- Why are there different methods of password encryption
- What is predetermined behavior