Is Cristiano Ronaldo the king of football
Cristiano Ronaldo is the coal king of the athletes on Instagram!
He is a perfectionist and Cristiano Ronaldo (35) likes to flaunt that - on Instagram! With the photos, the Juve star even earns 15.7 million euros more than the Italian record champions (salary 31 million euros before the Corona salary waiver).
According to "Sun", he collects 46.7 million euros through his social media activities on the online platform. CR7 published 43 sponsored photos in the past 12 months. One posting brings the Portuguese more than 1 million euros. This makes him the coal king on Instagram.
222 million fans follow the superstar on the social media platform. The investment is therefore worthwhile for the companies for which CR7 advertises.
And Ronaldo? He is now the first football billionaire - thanks to his salary, social media, investments (including hotels, hair transplant centers, etc.) and other advertising deals (including Nike and EMS training Sixpad).
Bayern star Robert Lewandowski (31) has the second most sponsored postings in the list of top 20 earners on Instagram with 47. That's four more than Ronaldo's. However, the Pole only earned around 85,000 euros per promotional photo and is in 17th place with around 4 million euros.
Even so, Lewy has improved: Last year, the Bundesliga kicker didn't even make it into the top 20 Instagram top earners.
This is what the top 10 look like
Ronaldo's eternal rival for the world football title Lionel Messi (32) lands in second place on the Instagram rankings. The Barcelona star earns € 28.3 million a year with Instagram. Only then do parts of the show clan ("The Kardashians") follow with Kendall Jenner (23.8 million) and Kylie Jenner (18.2 million).
5th place goes to the Indian cricket professional Virat Kohli (14.6 million) - by the way, the star with the most sponsored posts (56 photos). This is followed by ex-soccer star David Beckham (10.8 million) and show star Kim Kardashian (10.5 million).
The most expensive footballer in the world to date, Neymar (moved from Barcelona to Paris for 222 million in 2017), is only eighth. The Brazilian receives the equivalent of 7.5 million euros per year for his activities on Instagram. Behind singer Selena Gomez (7.3 million), soccer star Zlatan Ibrahimovic (7.1 million) joins the top 10.
- Who sings the song Go In
- Which industry consultants earn the most
- The American constitutional structure is too complex
- What is involuntary muscle movement
- Which rapper makes the most money
- What is online citizen journalism
- Why do you like to eat
- How much sleep is too much
- Which clothes suit you best
- How do you seal natural stone tiles
- How do you say seldom in Bengali
- How can I overcome previous problems
- Where can I get sugar-free gulkand
- Will an earthquake flood a plain?
- What are binary operators
- What are some characteristics of kiwi fruit
- Supports the Moto G5S Plus micro
- Can RCom 40 plus go
- What does economic marginalization mean
- Queen Elizabeth II riding horses
- What is an investment banker
- Why hire a business dispute attorney
- Should I try to confront my mother?
- What are the best books for 2017
- Why don't you forgive and forget
- How often is an endoscopy needed?
- How can I spot a fake ICO
- What are non-redox reactions
- How to become a trauma nurse
- When do subatomic particles lose their charge?
- How are space missiles affected by the weather?
- How substantial is Bernie Sanders
- What is Big Ben 1
- Can a child join the Qantas Frequent Flyer