Can Paula Abdul sing
I was born to sing!
Paula Abdul (54) was on stage for a concert for the first time in 25 years at the weekend.
On Saturday [6. August] the singer ('Rush Rush') performed at the Mixtape Festival in Hershey, Pennsylvania, performing a selection of her most famous hits. The musician had not been on stage for over two decades and in an interview with 'Entertainment Tonight' Paula stated that she enjoyed every second:
"That was 26 years ago. It's very different from 25 years ago, it's an evolution ... I was born for it."
In recent years, the American has only performed a few songs for her fans now and then, including her rendition of 'I'm Just Here for the Music' on 'American Idol' in 2009 and a compilation of her hits for 'Dancing with the Stars' 2012.
On Saturday, her fans celebrated Paula Abdul and clearly wanted to see more of her. "I'm happy that I can come back to do what I love and get such a warm welcome. That was great! I wanted to leave my fans with a good feeling and that they know that I will be their girl forever am, "she continued.
After her performance, the singer wrote on Twitter: "I had the very best Sunday morning. You are all in my heart. I loved the performance at the Mixtape Festival last night. Thank you all!"
Paula Abdul wasn't the only music legend to perform at the Mixtape Festival: During the event, the New Kids on the Block, Boyz II Men, 98 Degrees and O-Town rocked the stage.
- How could a man forget ethics?
- What are pressure regulators
- Could crowdfunding ever finance projects in the billions?
- Art sharpens your brain
- How can I invest in Uber's IPO
- Which number decreased by 40 corresponds to 174
- Is NativeScript the best for mobile development
- What is a hierarchical organization chart
- Did astronauts meet extraterrestrials on the moon
- What should a person know about astronomy
- Are you an old soul
- How do I stay motivated around the clock 7
- What is the parent class of ArrayList
- Is my internet friend a real person
- Why does Siri hate the Jarvis
- Is loneliness a personality disorder
- How does a network on Angel List work
- Why is sociology considered a useless major
- How can a BPD track you silently
- What content do B2B marketers need
- Would Donald Trump ever hire you
- At what age did you become rude
- Albert Einstein invented pi
- Where does the army have basic training?