How do you make $ 500
Belarus Lukashenko and the youth - the generation "500 dollars"
In some countries young people who stay in the "Hotel Mama" for a long time are called "Parasite singles", in others "Boomerang children". In Belarus, this is the "500 dollar" generation - a sum that many young Belarusians see as the epitome of a heavenly state.
Sociologists of this Eastern European republic have found that modern Belarusians do not accept any job, only pay well. According to the researchers, however, the ideas of "well-paid work" diverge widely among employers and employees. And if the young people feel they are under-valued, they prefer to stay in the care of their parents.
Especially in search of the "long dollar" there is a big run for university diplomas in Belarus. It is assumed that a doctor, engineer or lawyer gets more than a skilled worker and does not even have to stand on the assembly line. If in Soviet Belarus the number of students and apprentices in vocational schools was almost the same, there are now four times more students than prospective workers.
High degree, low earnings
However, the country does not need as many qualified specialists and the earnings, as young graduates discover in their first month of work, are not as abundant as expected. That is why graduates end up mainly in trade and the service sector.
Until recently, the republic ruled an age group who had three jobs because they wanted to earn a lot. But "earning" is just and not "receiving". Narcissism, laziness and infantilism attest native scientists of today's generation. They supposedly only believe in "vitamin B", clusters and relationships in order to achieve something, and avoid any conflict "with the superiors" because they are convinced that they would never get right. But is this phlegm really just work reluctance and comfort or disappointment over the limited possibilities for self-realization?
What else do you want?
Many young Belarusians are quite ready to work hard. But not "for any uncle", but for themselves. Around 80 percent of young Belarusians see their prospects in founding their own company. Although not in Belarus.
As I said: There is almost no unemployment in Belarus, but safe medical care and secure pensions as relics of earlier socialist times. The situation appears even more striking in view of the situation in some European countries, where every second young person is unemployed. What else do you want? once asked the president of the country, Alexander Lukashenko, visibly exasperated. Nevertheless, young Belarusians want to emigrate. In foreign countries they hope for better framework conditions for realizing their own potential.
Surveys show that there is less specific than diffuse dissatisfaction with life in the country. Specifically, there is talk of difficulties in setting up a company, the lack of a reliable legal framework for entrepreneurship, the inflexibility of banks and corruption in the authorities. Many are of the opinion that one could only earn money here with an illegal business.
60 percent are ready to leave the country
Alexander Lukashenko doesn't understand the excitement. At the end of 2014 he said: "Today some are angry - this and that is missing. I am convinced that if someone wants to lead a normal life and feed their children, their family - they have everything for it, you just have to move." And the young people "move" - abroad.
"It is practically impossible to get really rich here", this or something similar is often argued in favor of leaving the country. Only 40 percent of young Belarusians believe that they will be able to find a decent job in Belarus, 60 percent are ready to leave the country. That is about a million people, according to the sociological study "Youth from Belarus in the labor market" by a research institute from Lithuania. The main destinations are the USA and the European Union. The example of neighboring Poland and Lithuania makes dreams soar. But when suitcases are actually packed, it is only between one and three thousand per year. According to the statistics, an overwhelming majority does not end up in the EU, but in Russia.
- Are people guided more easily than driven
- Quibi is a good streaming service
- How do I know I have common sense
- Why are barns traditionally painted red
- What is the notice period in Germany
- How do you recover from brain surgery
- Why should I choose Wealthfront instead of Betterment?
- What is your most important family member
- What is saturated and unsaturated fatty acids
- What is the market size for biostimulants
- How does overpopulation affect our environment?
- What is Mithila painting or Madhubani painting
- Why can't animals understand people?
- What's wrong with a narcissistic brain
- Soothe essential oils mosquito bites
- What is Switzerland famous for?
- What is satisfaction diving
- Why is there a word for atheism
- Are papers synonymous with actual research?
- Managed Security Services Market Trends
- Are there any advantages to studying Unani?
- What is a twin cam engine
- What happened to replaceable batteries in smartphones
- What is a waterproof shell
- Why do planes fly at an altitude of 35,000 feet
- What is dextroscoliosis thoracic spine
- Should I tell my parents that I am transgender
- What should my first app be
- Calculus makes you smarter
- Why are people critical of my feelings
- What is Bitcoin and its future
- Should I update my Apple device?
- Who are Moulin Rouge dancers
- Is the Arctic Ocean frozen?