Who was the youngest queen in history
Story: Queen Caroline's lover arrested
days long gone. A particularly tragic one is that of
Queen Caroline Mathilde and her lover.
Who was Queen Caroline?
Caroline Mathilde von Hannover was the youngest daughter of Friedrich Ludwig von Hannover. She was married to Christian VII, the Danish-Norwegian king, in 1766. She had to leave her home and her husband hardly noticed her. Instead, he became more and more mentally ill. Caroline Mathilde was very unhappy.
Will love save Queen Caroline?
She fell in love with Johann Friedrich Struensee, the personal physician at court. Both began a love affair, which the king was obviously indifferent to. This resulted in a harmonious ménage à trois. Struensee was suspected of planning a coup to get rid of the king. With this suspicion, Struensee was arrested at 4 a.m. after a masked ball that had taken place in Copenhagen Castle in 1772, and the Queen was taken into protective custody at Kronborg Castle.
How does Queen Caroline get to Celle?
In addition to the relationship with Caroline Mathilde, Struensees were accused of high treason, presumption of office and enrichment. He was executed. The marriage between Caroline Mathilde and the king was dissolved. Caroline Mathilde was separated from her children and banished to Celle. She died of scarlet fever three years later, not yet 24 years old.
Caroline Mathilde's tragic love affair with Johann Friedrich Struensee has been filmed several times in England, Germany and Denmark.
You might also be interested in:
The castle in Celle
The residence city of Celle
- Do the Spaniards look from the Middle East?
- Fiber cement siding absorbs water
- Is the Amityville horror real
- What is Ander Herrera's style of play
- Why do celebrities attend Fashion Week
- Why is my dog staring into space
- What attracted you to the internet
- How are oyibos treated in Nigeria
- Consulting firms use machine learning
- How many watts can 168Ah process
- Redirects or duplicates of websites with multiple TLD languages
- Do you ever stop talking?
- How does Google ruin your business
- 3bhk apartments near Chandigarh
- Why are fire brigade exercises required
- How are Buddhist monasteries financially supported?
- What was wrong with Windows Vista
- What is an integer 3
- What is thrombocytopenia
- Are tennis balls recyclable
- How many users does Jinni
- Can video games cause anxiety?
- How do you feel while hiking
- Enlarge the reading glasses
- What is intangible assets
- Who is a famous mechanical engineer
- How long do Clark's shoes last
- What grade is SAT
- Magnolia wood is poisonous
- Can a culture be wiped out 1
- How many fangs does a snake have
- Why is yoyo so often on diet
- Is superstition common in borderline personality disorder
- How can you balance Redis instances