What are the characteristics of bad problems
What bad people have in common in terms of character
According to statistical analyzes, various "dark" personality traits such as egoism, moral disinhibition and spite can be traced back to a common D factor.
This records the general tendency of people to seek their own advantage at the expense of others - and to justify that consciously or unconsciously.
For immoral behavior in everyday life, however, certain circumstances such as opportunities or interpersonal conflicts usually have to be added.
Sometimes people do evil. They cheat, rob, become violent or cause other harm, sometimes for no apparent reason. We see such behavior in the news every day, and the history books are full of examples of horrific acts. So the question arises: Why do people do this?
What drives us to immoral acts has long preoccupied anthropologists, historians, behavioral scientists and other researchers. Psychology also has a lot to say about this. She generally differentiates between more situational, external influences and inherent character factors. Of course, in reality the two always come together: Favorable opportunities such as a chaotic large event invites some to theft or sexual harassment; other acts happen because the emotions of those involved build up in an argument, for example.
This article is included in Brain & Mind 8/2019
However, personal dispositions are always involved, for example the tendency to get out of hand quickly or to act unscrupulously towards others. Certain idiosyncrasies make some people act downright malicious - just think of psychopathy or sadism. Individual characteristics that develop from the interplay of genes and environmental experiences apparently influence the tendency to immoral acts. But how can they best be captured and described? ...
- Why should children respect adults
- What are the uses of magnet
- Is Covfefe a Russian Code
- How do I add in Excel
- What is the tallest waterfall in the world
- You can have private insurance and Medicare
- What is criminally underestimated in the world
- Advantages of digital marketing 1
- Do criminals enjoy committing crimes?
- Closed How much feminine is too feminine
- Can Trump bring peace to ISIS
- Should children be punished in public
- What are some exciting educational research projects
- What is a girl's favorite clothes
- What is learned from high school
- Has anyone ever saved you from yourself?
- Which industry consultants earn the most
- Is Christianity a Jewish joke
- What does steal mean
- How does acetic acid smell
- What makes Hubspot good for inbound marketing
- Should I install UPVC Windows and Doors?
- What is an aircraft design book
- Has anyone had episodes of seizures?
- How is the South Point School
- How can I code with one hand
- Helps reading for a coma patient
- When will you write again
- What does heat depend on
- Which countries allow egg donation?
- Is NativeScript the best for mobile development
- What are early stages of cancer
- What is the lowest management level