What are magnetic devices
Information about the magnets in the iPhone 12, iPhone 12 mini, iPhone 12 Pro, iPhone 12 Pro Max and MagSafe accessories
The iPhone contains magnets as well as components and radio units that emit electromagnetic fields. All MagSafe accessories (each sold separately) also contain magnets - and MagSafe chargers and MagSafe Duo chargers contain radio units. Under certain circumstances, these magnets and electromagnetic fields can impair the function of medical devices.
While all iPhone 12 models contain more magnets than previous iPhone models, they are not expected to present a greater risk of magnetic interference with medical devices than previous iPhone models.
Medical devices such as implanted pacemakers and defibrillators can contain sensors that react to magnets and radio units when in close contact. To avoid possible interactions with these devices, keep your iPhone and MagSafe accessories a safe distance from your device (more than 15 cm or more than 30 cm if you are charging wirelessly). Either way, check with your doctor and device manufacturer for specific guidelines.
Contact your doctor and medical device manufacturer for information about your medical device and whether to maintain a safe distance between your medical device and iPhone or MagSafe accessories. Manufacturers often make recommendations for safe use your devices near wireless or magnetic products to avoid possible interference. If you think the iPhone or MagSafe accessory is interfering with your medical device, stop using your iPhone or MagSafe accessory.
For more safety information, see Important iPhone Safety Information in the iPhone User Guide.
- Have you ever missed an iteration of Scrum?
- Should I buy stocks in General Mills?
- Successful meditation can lead to decreased ambition
- What is 5 5 5 4 1
- What is Mangal Dosha in Jyotish
- Has global warming slowed down?
- What are strangelet particles
- Who found Lady Stoneheart
- Why does France not have a monarchy?
- Will RPA change the future of outsourcing?
- Who would win Sentry or Shazam
- Is peanut oil healthier than vegetable oil
- Europe has dealerships
- How do we teenagers focus on learning
- What are some good reasons to fast?
- What is a TCA cycle
- How is the eviction process in Australia
- Why is gentrification so widespread
- Hires OFSS bank clerks
- How effective was Agent Orange
- Who was Ali Ahmed Hussain Khan
- Is it really worth it to solve programming problems
- How important is the race in college admission
- Which VM software is the best