Startups contribute to income inequality
Basic income and human dignity
As digitization progresses, our society is suffering from persistent reform bias. In addition to the socio-politically effective cushioning of the consequences of digitization, there is no overdue abolition of the discrediting Hartz IV system and the enforcement of a concentration-limiting inheritance tax. This is one of the reasons why more and more citizens feel helplessly at the mercy of unpredictable employment risks. All of this produces fears for the future, which increasingly appear as open aggression against state representatives and everything foreign.
The present book shows solutions to this problem. These are intended to reduce fears about the future and open up opportunities for an emancipatory reorganization of our working relationships. The core of such problem solutions is a holistic reform architecture for an unconditional basic income with a distribution-based tax system. It is proven that a substantial, unconditional basic income can be solidly financed by means of a solidarity-compliant tax reform. Self-determined work and humane future conditions are then quite achievable. A majority of our fellow citizens as well as the parliamentarians must, however, resolutely help get this off the ground in a foreseeable timeframe.
Brüne Schloen received his doctorate as a research associate at the Universities of Münster and Hohenheim. rer. pole. He then worked for around 40 years in Bremen and later in Berlin as an auditor in his own practice with a focus on the coordination of transformations and mergers of companies.
Authors and affiliations
- 1. Own law firm + AGRADYN & Co.-BerlinBerlinGermany
About the authors
- Book TitleBasic Income and Human Dignity
- Book SubtitleA wake-up call for more self-determination, solidarity and the defense against plutocracy
- AuthorsBrüne Schloen
- DOIhttps: //doi.org/10.1007/978-3-658-24262-6
- Copyright InformationSpringer Fachmedien Wiesbaden GmbH, part of Springer Nature2019
- Publisher NameSpringer Gabler, Wiesbaden
- eBook Packages Business and Economics (German Language)
- Softcover ISBN978-3-658-24261-9
- eBook ISBN978-3-658-24262-6
- Edition Number1
- Number of PagesXIII, 82
- Number of Illustrations10 b / w illustrations, 6 illustrations in color
- TopicsBusiness Ethics
- Buy this book on publisher's site
- Why are brushes used for painting
- Should I trust my natal chart?
- What's quasi in Nepali
- Which foods contain cerebro protein hydrolyzate
- Supports a freelance website Payoneer MasterCard
- Is it good to sweat
- Has anyone had episodes of seizures?
- What is important about stem cells
- Why does the periodic table never change?
- Can't we live peacefully?
- Why don't you wear the hijab
- Who wrote the first English Bible
- What are the difficulties with MySQL replication
- Who is Richie Rich
- Which is the best cardiology hospital
- Freedom of expression is gone
- Burqas should be banned in Canada
- What are the uses of Magnesium Chloride
- What is the full form of BMP
- How do I reach devkund
- What drives Elon Musk
- How do I find data on Facebook
- Which eye did Odin sacrifice?
- Why are covalent bonds directed