Has science disproved subtle energies chi
Research methods in psychology and social sciences for bachelor's
Quantitative and qualitative methods are the foundation of all social sciences and are therefore ubiquitous in studies. The "methodology" is not easy for many, especially when learning has to be done under time and success pressure. But wait: everyone can understand the research methods! This book offers an easy introduction and a comprehensive overview of all important processes, their areas of application, strengths and weaknesses.
The book is compact and yet complete: In addition to basic information on scientific work, hypotheses, variables and much more, the most important quantitative and qualitative methods are described in detail and - following the current trend - combinations of both, the so-called mixed methods. The second edition has been updated and some new aspects have been added, e.g. data collection on the Internet or neuroscientific methods.
Everything is prepared in a learning-friendly way: with case studies, definitions, tips for practice, learning goals, control questions and in-depth literature. The accompanying website at www.lehrbuch-psychologie.de provides free learning tools for students as well as images and slide sets for lecturers to download.
For students of psychology and social sciences as well as for everyone who is looking for an understandable introduction to research methods.
- How Ag2O acts as an oxidizing agent
- What is the synonym for Disquisition
- What is a Maronite Catholic
- Can atonal music work in film scores
- Do I have to go bankrupt?
- How can I cure acne smoothly
- Teachers still teach poetry in school
- What does it mean to enjoy a challenge
- Black sugar-free coffee reduces oral bacteria
- Adderall is a dopamine reuptake inhibitor
- Why do we build such ugly buildings
- Need pets sweaters
- Why the universe doesn't collapse
- What are 3 73 gears
- Can Bahrain become a new Singapore?
- What should I learn for test automation
- Is Pokemon a good game
- When will I find a girlfriend
- Where is Skaneateles lake
- Clutchless shifting damages the engine
- What is the difference between Tunisian and Arabic
- Why do people read novels
- Why are there psychological perspectives
- Who invented the mosquito clap?
- Why are barns traditionally painted red
- What is the DirecTV customer service number
- Can Crohn's disease be fatal
- Why are Java bytecodes portable
- You can apply to MIT in May
- Which anime characters can Thanos defeat single-handedly?
- What businesses can you sell from home
- Why did Disney get rid of Midichlorians
- What is the value of pi i