John Oliver goes to Wrestlemania
WWE in mainstream criticism! Veteran before WWE exit? Cena Update (WWE News, Wrestling News)
HBO presenter criticizes WWE. During the last edition of “Last Week Tonight with John Oliver” the host was critical of WWE. He addressed the athletes' inadequate health insurance and the large number of wrestlers who died early. WWE is already responding to the criticism, stressing that the health of the performers has the highest priority. In the statement, Oliver was invited to see it for himself at Wrestlemania. Many former WWE wrestlers, including Jim Cornette, CM Punk, Gail Kim, and Colt Cabana, all agreed with Oliver's statements.
Another wrestler before the WWE jump? In an interview with pressandguide.com, Rhyno revealed that his contract expires in July and it is still unclear whether it will be extended. Rhyno himself is not yet sure if he sees his future with the WWE.
Beware of RAW spoilers
On RAW, Finn Bálor confirmed that he will perform at Wrestlemania with his Demon gimmick.
Cena continues to be slated for Wrestlemania. Despite its absence during the last Raw edition before Wrestlemania, it is still assumed that Cenas will appear at Wrestlemania. This should already be in New York. It is still unclear what role he could play in Wrestlemania. It is speculated, however, that he could interrupt Elias during his segment.
Spontaneous change for WrestleMania? According to internal sources, the program for Wrestlemania is already in print. However, there should be another unannounced change. This creates organizational difficulties. It is not yet known whether the change is the aforementioned Cena appearance, another match or a new stipulation for an existing match.
According to information from Dave Meltzer, the outcome of the segment between Brock Lesnar and Seth Rollins was changed again shortly before the broadcast began. So Vince McMahon decided at short notice to make Seth Rollins look stronger in this segment so that he would be a more believable opponent for Lesnar at WrestleMania. The remedy for this was a lowblow.
Sources: WWE, Aaron Rift, Dave Meltzer, "Last Week Tonight," Press and Guide
- Why is it called political science
- Is a BSc better than Engineering 1
- How do I crack the JET exam
- Transpose and inverse are the same
- Will WeWork ever go out of business?
- How can I get my router password
- Religion is the opium of the masses
- Breastfeeding is painful
- Why is EMF not a force
- What happened to David Miscavige's wife
- What does the name Laura mean
- Why is Voelkerball bad
- Which music is more calming for patients?
- Is the connection of the muscles of the mind real or a myth
- What is the introduction of eddy currents
- People in Uganda use cell phones
- Occasionally, mutations can be beneficial
- Who invented wires?
- How to become a Spotify artist
- Does the PBISE test have any relevance
- Was Panzer 38 t a good tank
- Why don't people love India
- What is the rating of CIPET Chennai
- Is Colon Cleansing Good For GERD?