What are some reviews of Biore
Bioré 1-minute thermal mask experiences and customer reviews
thermal face mask5
actually works, the mask becomes warm on the skin, further recommended!Report this review
I am really excited. Since I received the box, I've been using it 1-2 times a week, and of course I've bought it again. I knew biore before and was a fan of the brand before that too. I think you can see clear differences and the skin looks cleaner.Report this review
1 min. Thermal mask5
A feeling of cleanliness and freshness after the mask. cleanses, mattifies the skin and tightens the pores.Report this review
The warming effect is very stark, I would not have thought. So it works well, the skin feels good afterwardsReport this review
The mask leaves a nice soft skin and it actually feels very clean. However, it is not so well suited for my skin type. My skin pulls a lot after the mask and I lack some moisture. This can be compensated for with a cream. In itself I think the mask is really good.Report this review
Bioré - expensive but effective4
I have already tested a number of Bioré products and I am mostly completely satisfied. If you use the products for the first time / after a long period of time, the effect is most visible. The mask was easy to apply and the skin felt more relaxed after use. Generally only to be recommendedReport this review
Mega. First moisten the face and then put the mask on. Immediately the mask / face becomes warm. When you wash the mask off it feels like a light peeling and after drying your face it feels fresh and cool.
Was this review helpful?
- What is Juvenile Hall
- What is the computer engineering scene in Canada
- What were the most dangerous ideas of mankind?
- Where did Joseph Stalin live
- Where does the DNA end
- How will artificial intelligence improve humanity?
- How to make a quark circle
- Is Mumford Sons your favorite band
- Can WeChat be used in Australia
- What happened to replaceable batteries in smartphones
- Are cats more hygienic than dogs
- What causes double standards to exist
- Halal is a cricket insect
- What is meant by Gadha in Hindi
- How can you grow plants in the sand?
- Have you ever felt like killing yourself?
- Have you ever had a demanding waiter
- How do you define a dark film
- Sweet potatoes cause gas
- Should I hear audio books
- Are infrared emitters considered safe
- Boredom affects how we perceive time
- Why should God make psychopaths
- What was Benjamin Disraeli best known for?