A USB mouse with memory and software
Wireless notebook mouse with 1 GB of memory
Mobile Memory Mouse 8000 The Mobile Memory Mouse 8000 can work with 2.4 GHz via Bluetooth or Microsoft's own wireless technology. There is a receiver or transmitter for wireless communication that is connected to the notebook via a USB connector. However, this receiver does not support Bluetooth, so another adapter is required if the notebook does not support Bluetooth. The USB unit also contains the flash memory, which can hold 1 GB of data. This saves the notebook user from having to carry a separate USB stick with them.
- OEDIV KG, Bielefeld
- PCV Systemhaus GmbH & Co. KG, Grevenbroich
The battery of the notebook mouse can also be charged via the receiver, for which a magnetic connection system is used. The USB unit is connected to the mouse with a charging cable in order to charge the battery. It should be possible to continue using the mouse by attaching the charging cable to the underside of the mouse. The mouse works with three AAA batteries and when fully charged, the user should be able to work for more than three weeks.
The optical mouse provides a sampling rate of 1,000 dpi and numerous buttons can be assigned frequently required functions by the user using a driver. Among other things, the Flip 3D function of Windows Vista can be called up with the mouse.
Microsoft wants to bring the Mobile Memory Mouse 8000 to the market in mid-October 2007 at a price of 89.99 euros.
- How wide is a door frame
- In which country are there beautiful trains?
- Dragonball GT will be made back to Canon
- How can I change my industry
- How do living seat cards work
- How do I remember organic chemistry
- Which Intel processor uses RISC
- How environmentally conscious are South Sudanese
- What is Article 15 in India
- Which is more popular WhatsApp or Facebook
- Why were postage stamps made forever?
- Why does Germany make such good beer
- What are organic keywords in a website
- How do gravity and matter interact
- What are some sayings made with money
- How do toothless mammals eat
- What does the brain do mysterioes
- Why did Disney get rid of Midichlorians
- Is KNO3 dangerous
- What is the Accenture Moving Allowance
- How is the JIIT Guna Campus for CSE
- Do executives need a successor
- What is meant by 16 bit
- How do you become a celebrity artist
- Can animals feel pressure like humans?
- What does liquid boil
- How strong is UCLA's undergraduate bioengineering program
- Has India started mining Bitcoin
- What is Ander Herrera's style of play
- Why is LiCl more covalent than kCl
- How effective was Agent Orange
- Used car seats can be donated
- Why is fluid used in hydraulic systems