Which 3 skills should everyone know?
What skills will be needed in the future?
The most important competence According to the survey results, what most employees will need in the future is the ability to collaborate, which will increasingly be supported and shaped by digital technologies. Nine out of ten employees should be able to master it. Around three quarters of the employees need basic digital knowledge and should show perseverance and initiative. The need for people who can work in an agile manner is lowest, but two thirds of employees should still be able to master this skill.
The comparison between the people who already have the individual skills today and those who, from the point of view of companies, should have them in five years shows that there is a high need for further training. The greatest need is for digital learning skills: In order for around two-thirds of employees to have digital learning skills in five years, 3.8 million people will have to undergo further training by then. For around 2.8 million people, basic digital skills (digital literacy) should be deepened during this period, and the need for further training in collaboration and digital interaction is just as high. The least need is in entrepreneurship, which should be trained in around 2.4 million people.
Given the radicalism and the pace, automation and digitization are changing the world of work, this demand appears high, but not unrealistic. The importance of further training has increased continuously in recent years and the group of further training participants has grown steadily. In 2016, around every second 18- to 64-year-old took part in further training courses, so that, while meeting the needs seems ambitious, it is not impossible.
The qualification gap in the field of interdisciplinary skills can only be closed if people are consistently and continuously trained in their professional lives. For this purpose, selective training alone will not be sufficient; rather, in the sense of lifelong learning, it is important to develop systematic and continuous in-company training.
- Why is a rivet a permanent mechanical fastener
- What is paranoia 1
- What vitamin deficiency causes a fungal infection
- Is it easy to get over someone
- Why does Tristana scale so well
- Does marijuana help with anger problems?
- Why are people afraid of airplanes
- Feeling paranoid What should I do
- What is the cash on delivery game
- What is the richest Caribbean island
- What are the advanced transcendental meditation techniques
- Why is bowling so difficult
- How long did the Jurassic period last
- What is the future of man
- What is a mezzanine connection
- Is it okay to have alcohol?
- How much does an average egg weigh
- Which stories offer unique time travel mechanics
- Is React or Angular bad for SEO?
- Is 3 3 an inappropriate fraction Why
- Shahid Afridi has withdrawn
- Why is Baby Shark Song becoming popular?
- Can PMS be fully cured
- What is voltage and charge