What are some exciting educational research projects
A warm welcome to our new students in the Masters in Continuing Education Research and Organizational Development. We welcome you in Dresden and at our TU! We wish you a good start, an exciting study and good luck!
Regularly updated information about the start of the course and the course can be found on our homepage and on the course page at www.tu-dresden.de/ew/wbf-oe Here you can find the date of the kick-off event, timetables etc.
You are probably wondering what the teaching is going to be like in the current situation. Much depends on the development of the infection process and the associated requirements of the federal government, the state government and the rectorate. The TU Dresden regularly informs all students about this at https://tu-dresden.de/corona
Studying despite CORONA? Here are some tips from students at TU Dresden: https://tu-dresden.de/tu-dresden/newsportal/news/video-studieren-trotz-corona-studierende-züge-tipps
All events start in week 44, i.e. from October 26th, 2020. Our goal is to offer teaching, especially for first-year students, not only virtually, but as a mix of face-to-face and e-learning, but the final decision depends on the further development of the infection process. We will keep you informed about this on the website on a regular basis. If you have any further questions, please contact us: [email protected]
You can now find information about the course in our video about the course (many thanks to our two students!)
Welcome once again & continue to have a nice summer time for you!
- Attracts Republicans to Bernie at all
- How did life come from non-life
- How do we prepare buttermilk
- What is a typical meal in Luxembourg
- Should I get my hair wet every time I shower?
- Richard Feynman believed in God
- Why were empires important in 1914
- What if the Russian Empire never fell?
- What is line in the recording
- What Are Some Good Home Project Franchises
- INFPs can get angry
- Can a psychopath become depressed
- Who signed the Geneva Conventions
- What are the properties of halophytes
- Can a robot have a mind
- How can Toastmasters change my life
- Is the theory of everything correct?
- Waterbeds are no longer made
- What is the main solution to itching
- Cytokines are proteins
- Why can't I call Uber?
- What is Python and who created Python
- The American constitutional structure is too complex
- Why is Chennai considered less cosmopolitan
- Why is helium a non-metal
- How do libraries buy new books?
- How good was Sourav Ganguly's captain
- How is low blood pressure bad
- Why does hate sell faster than love?
- What is the unit of time
- How should I revise the A level physics
- Who Are The Best Psychologists In Chennai
- Does addr2line work on Linux