What is a white label partnership
White label partnership
Don't want to talk about having contractors? This is not a problem - we can work under your brand as part of your team.
What is white label?
White Label is a "no label" partnership format, meaning no brand.
With a view to the white label, we also work with project-based payment (fixed price).
When, for whom and why is it beneficial?
Particularly suitable for design companies, advertising, PR and marketing agencies of the entire cycle.
First, this approach helps to protect the customer from unnecessary communication with a large number of contractors and to draw all attention to one account manager.
Second, for overseas companies, this approach helps with web development. Many partners abroad only have front offices, while all development orders are transferred to our back office.
Third, if we are an exclusive partner, you can use our projects in your portfolio :)
Project-based (fixed price) format
We'll tell you what exactly the collaboration is about:
- If you or your company has a customer who orders or wants to order a website along with your services. You fill out the order and ask us to calculate the project.
- Again, we quote a fixed price - the price for which we are willing to carry out the job. Upsells on the part of the partner are not our concern. We would be very happy if you earn as much as possible for the project with us :)
- In this case, the partner takes over the communication with the customer throughout the project and we ensure the highest quality of the provided product.
- With this format, 50% to 50% payment is made at the beginning and end of the project.
Would you like to know more?
We offer a number of introductory and preparatory documents for our potential partners:
- Contract templates
- Invoice templates and information on billing options
- Our workflow (process)
- Price list for partners
- Short templates for SEO & website builders
- Templates for service descriptions
- Templates for miscalculations and commercial offers
Leave a request, we will contact you and tell you in detail everything that interests you :)
Answer a few questions online and we'll show you!
A letter is brief information about your project. If you fill out an online letter on our website, you will save time and avoid unnecessary conversations!
White label partnership blog posts
If you would like to find out more about "white label partnership", we have put together a selection of useful things from our blog especially for you.all articles
- What thought has your brain completely fried
- Why are people moving towards smart cards
- What do you think about mechanical engineering
- Are Hermione and Lily similar
- What is an unconditional stimulus
- Is Muhammadu Buhari a good president
- Is Amazon Redshift a relational database
- What are some examples of muscle endurance
- Shiva is synonymous with Krishna
- Where can I download Ansys Workbenchs tutorials
- What's new in OCaml 4
- What is a mezzanine connection
- Which compact microwave image sensors are there?
- Someone is using Cubano Silver e juice
- Why do people keep receipts
- Will training in the gym cure depression?
- What is the difference between labels and brands
- How does an automatic transmission work 1
- Is Cuba in the Caribbean
- What are automated machine guns
- How long can eyebrow hairs grow
- Who wrote the novel The Razors Edge
- What are the best books for 2017
- Deceive micro-fraud
- How do people buy NBA tickets at court
- Men can take Maca
- Is it difficult to live in Tucson?
- Why do so many people play guitar?
- How reliable are Japanese history books
- Is the healthcare industry ready for the IoT?
- Can we extract data from DNA
- What types of algae can we eat